Megan Fox Quits Twitter After Only One Week
It seems that Twitter is too much for Megan Fox to handle. The husband of Brian Austin Green leaves the social network just one week after joining. "5 days on Twitter and I have yet to discern it's purpose. #WhatIsThePoint ???" she tweeted on January 9, before announcing on Facebook Thursday, January 11 that she quit.
"Some of you may, or may not have noticed by now that my Twitter account has been shut down...," she explained. "I thought that 2013 might be the year that I finally blossomed into a social networking butterfly... but as it turns out I still hate it. Love you guys but I will just never be that girl. Facebook is as much as I can handle. #I'm Sorry."
The new mom created account on the networking site after "RIP Megan Fox" became a trending topic worldwide. "Against my better judgment, I have finally joined Twitter," she said back then, before following it up with her first tweet that read, "I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?"
She already had more than 250,000 followers when she called it quits.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie