Megan Fox Quits Twitter After Only One Week
It seems that Twitter is too much for Megan Fox to handle. The husband of Brian Austin Green leaves the social network just one week after joining. "5 days on Twitter and I have yet to discern it's purpose. #WhatIsThePoint ???" she tweeted on January 9, before announcing on Facebook Thursday, January 11 that she quit.
"Some of you may, or may not have noticed by now that my Twitter account has been shut down...," she explained. "I thought that 2013 might be the year that I finally blossomed into a social networking butterfly... but as it turns out I still hate it. Love you guys but I will just never be that girl. Facebook is as much as I can handle. #I'm Sorry."
The new mom created account on the networking site after "RIP Megan Fox" became a trending topic worldwide. "Against my better judgment, I have finally joined Twitter," she said back then, before following it up with her first tweet that read, "I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?"
She already had more than 250,000 followers when she called it quits.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt