Naomi Watts and Jennifer Lawrence Elegant in Black at 2013 Critics' Choice Movie Awards
Just a day after People's Choice Awards held its 2013 ceremony, Critics' Choice Movie Awards rolled out a red carpet for its own annual event. Hollywood beauties namely Naomi Watts, Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway and Amanda Seyfried glammed up for the show taking place at the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, California on Thursday, January 10.
Watts and Lawrence, who are both up for Best Actress award, went elegant in their black dresses. Watts who came with longtime partner Liev Schreiber opted for a simple strapless gown, while the Katniss Everdeen of "The Hunger Games" gave a rock and roll touch to her look with leather material and a hardware-laden belt.
Also going black, Jaime King sexed up the carpet with a sheer dress by Jason Wu which had side cutouts, plunging neckline and delicate straps. The "Hart of Dixie" actress teamed it with Christian Louboutin shoes, David Webb jewels and a Jill Milan bag.
Hathaway sported a metallic number with simple cut which showed off her slender physique. Her "Les Miserables" co-star Seyfried, meanwhile, brought color in a blue Marios Schwab dress which had ruffle frock.
Among other attendees were Marion Cotillard who looked cute in a sheer tea-length party dress with floral sequin overlay, and a fully cut-out keyhole back, Jessica Chastain who went with a daring red dress, Eva Longoria who opted for a hot pink number, and Emily Blunt who sported a white number.
In the male department, John Krasinski who arrived hand-in-hand with his wife Blunt looked dapper in a traditional dark suit. Also suiting up that night were Ben Affleck, director Ang Lee who posed with "Life of Pi" actor Suraj Sharma, Chris Tucker and Matthew McConaughey among others.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift