Justin Timberlake Announces Music Comeback, Says He's Ready for New Music
Newlywed Justin Timberlake is gearing up to release a brand new song, more than six years since his successful solo album "Future Sex / Love Sound". "To whom it may concern...I think I'M READY! #JT2013," he tweets along with a link to a countdown of the day, January 13, when he's expected to unveil his project.
To tide fans over, JT sends a message on a YouTube video featuring him heading to a recording booth. He says in a voiceover " 'Somebody asked me the other day, 'Are you just done with music?' It means more to me than anybody else in the world. Look. I've only done two albums in ten years. That's the way I really look at it."
"What does the next decade mean for me? I'm the one who sits in -- is obsessive about it before you even get to hear it," the former NSYNC member continues. "As close as I get to it, I don't know that I could physically torture myself that much year in and year out, and expect it to fulfill me the way that it does and the way that it is right now."
While continuing his walk, the husband of Jessica Biel adds, "I don't want to put out anything that I feel like is something that I don't love. You just don't get that every day. You have to wait for it." He then stops in front of a mic, puts on a headphone and gives a sign to the other person(s) in room that he's ready.
Rumor has it, he's not only hinting at a fresh song but also a new album. He reportedly has been working on it secretly with his frequent collaborator Timbaland who just tweeted on his own page, "haha im laughin right now. i told y'all the storm is coming this year."
Back in October 2012 when he tied the knot with "Total Recall" actress Biel in Italy, JT was rumored serenading his bride with a new song. "It's a new one that he hasn't released yet. He dedicated it to Jessica," a source said, adding that "a bunch of Justin Timberlake songs, but no NSYNC" were played by Questlove as well.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video