Beyonce Reunites With Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams for New Destiny's Child Song
The long overdue reunion of Destiny's Child is coming. Beyonce Knowles announces on her official that she's going to regroup with her girl pals Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams (II) for an upcoming album that will feature a new recording.
"I am so proud to announce the first original Destiny's Child music in eight years!" Queen Bey reveals, just a few weeks before her scheduled performance at the halftime show of the Super Bowl on February 3, which is hyped up on GQ's "100 Women of the 21st Century" issue.
The new Destiny's Child effort called "Love Songs" will be a compilation of contemporary torch songs and ballads recorded between 1997 and 2004. The album has been made available for pre-order on Amazon and will be officially released on January 29.
One of the confirmed tracks is "Nuclear", the first new Destiny's Child recording since 2004. Pharrell Williams produces and co-wrote the song that features vocal production by Beyonce and Lonny Bereal. The N.E.R.D. star penned it with Michelle, James Fauntleroy and Lonny Bereal.
More Destiny's Child News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer