Beyonce Reunites With Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams for New Destiny's Child Song
The long overdue reunion of Destiny's Child is coming. Beyonce Knowles announces on her official that she's going to regroup with her girl pals Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams (II) for an upcoming album that will feature a new recording.
"I am so proud to announce the first original Destiny's Child music in eight years!" Queen Bey reveals, just a few weeks before her scheduled performance at the halftime show of the Super Bowl on February 3, which is hyped up on GQ's "100 Women of the 21st Century" issue.
The new Destiny's Child effort called "Love Songs" will be a compilation of contemporary torch songs and ballads recorded between 1997 and 2004. The album has been made available for pre-order on Amazon and will be officially released on January 29.
One of the confirmed tracks is "Nuclear", the first new Destiny's Child recording since 2004. Pharrell Williams produces and co-wrote the song that features vocal production by Beyonce and Lonny Bereal. The N.E.R.D. star penned it with Michelle, James Fauntleroy and Lonny Bereal.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'