Lindsay Lohan NOT Stealing Elizabeth Taylor's Bracelet
Lindsay Lohan didn't steal Elizabeth Taylor's bracelet. A source close to the troubled actress told Gossip Cop that recent report suggesting Lohan stole Taylor's jewelry on the set of "Liz & Dick" was "absolutely not true."
Previously, the 26-year-old actress was rumored to have stolen one of Taylor's bracelets while filming the telepic. The missing bracelet supposedly belonged to Taylor's nurse. An unnamed source told Radar Online that Lohan had spoken openly on how much she loved the bracelet before it went missing.
"Lindsay immediately fell in love with the bracelet the minute she saw it and was very vocal about how much she admired it. A short time later, the bracelet disappeared from the nurse's house ...," said the source.
Lohan apparently became close to Taylor's nurse while shooting the biopic. The bracelet apparently went missing on the day Lohan went to visit the nurse at her home. The nurse had initially given Lohan the benefit of the doubt, thinking the young actress had just forgotten to remove the bracelet after trying it on.
However, when she called Lohan to ask for the bracelet back, she vehemently denied taking the bracelet. Lohan only returned the stolen bracelet after the nurse threatened to report the incident to the police.
Lohan recently got her probation in necklace theft revoked due to new charges related to a car crash in 2012. She is set to attend a new court hearing for her probation violation on January 15.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?