Adele to Make First Appearance at 2013 Golden Globe Awards Since Giving Birth
Adele will grace the upcoming 70th Golden Globe Awards this upcoming Sunday, January 13 with her appearance. It will be the new mom's first official public outing since she gave birth to her first son with boyfriend Simon Konecki on October 19, 2012.
This year, the "Rolling in the Deep" hitmaker is nominated for Best Original Song along with producer Paul Epworth for their collaborative work on "Skyfall" theme song of the same name. It marks the first time she's ever vying for the Golden Globe.
Adele is facing off Keith Urban & Michael McDevitt ("For You" for "Act of Valor"), Jon Bon Jovi ("Not Running Anymore" for "Stand Up Guys"), Taylor Swift & The Civil Wars ("Safe & Sound" for "The Hunger Games"), and Claude-Michel Schonberg, Alain Boublil and Herbert Kretzmer ("Suddenly" for "Les Miserables").
The winners will be announced in a star-studded ceremony broadcast live from the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are tapped as the hosts, while George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lopez, Kristen Wiig, Will Ferrell and Jason Statham are invited as presenters.
The Cecil B. DeMille Award honoring the lifetime achievements of actors and filmmakers is given to veteran actress Jodie Foster.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic