Adele to Make First Appearance at 2013 Golden Globe Awards Since Giving Birth
Adele will grace the upcoming 70th Golden Globe Awards this upcoming Sunday, January 13 with her appearance. It will be the new mom's first official public outing since she gave birth to her first son with boyfriend Simon Konecki on October 19, 2012.
This year, the "Rolling in the Deep" hitmaker is nominated for Best Original Song along with producer Paul Epworth for their collaborative work on "Skyfall" theme song of the same name. It marks the first time she's ever vying for the Golden Globe.
Adele is facing off Keith Urban & Michael McDevitt ("For You" for "Act of Valor"), Jon Bon Jovi ("Not Running Anymore" for "Stand Up Guys"), Taylor Swift & The Civil Wars ("Safe & Sound" for "The Hunger Games"), and Claude-Michel Schonberg, Alain Boublil and Herbert Kretzmer ("Suddenly" for "Les Miserables").
The winners will be announced in a star-studded ceremony broadcast live from the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are tapped as the hosts, while George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lopez, Kristen Wiig, Will Ferrell and Jason Statham are invited as presenters.
The Cecil B. DeMille Award honoring the lifetime achievements of actors and filmmakers is given to veteran actress Jodie Foster.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child