Christopher Nolan's Post-'Dark Knight' Project Could Be 'Interstellar'
After Christopher Nolan claimed he'd done with "The Dark Knight" trilogy, many people couldn't wait to see the director's next move. Answering fans' questions about Chris' possible follow-up film, The Hollywood Reporter breaks the news that the English filmmaker is currently in talks to helm a sci-fier called "Interstellar".
The script of the new film is written by Chris' own brother, Jonathan Nolan. It is said that the story revolves around "time travel and alternate dimensions in a story that sees a group of explorers travel through a wormhole." Jonah pens the screenplay based on scientific theories by Kip Throne, a gravitational physicist and astrophysicist at Caltech.
Chris is not only expected to serve behind the lens, but he is also poised to produce the movie. Words are, his dealmaking has been underway for months and is said to be "very complex." Should he finally sign on to the project, Chris will reunite with Jonah after the two teamed up together in "The Dark Knight Rises", "The Dark Knight" and "Prestige".
Developed at Paramount Pictures, "Interstellar" had previously tapped Steven Spielberg as its helmer and producer. With recent news that "Robopocalypse" has just been put on hold indefinitely, it is now unclear whether Spielberg would still be involved in this project or not.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing