Official: Justin Bieber to Pull Double Duty on 'Saturday Night Live'
Justin Bieber's "Saturday Night Live" gig has been confirmed by NBC. In a pres release, the network announces that the Canadian pop sensation will serve as both host and musical performer for a February 9 edition of the show.
The Biebs, who will launch his new album "Believe Acoustic" on January 29, first teased his "SNL" appearance earlier this month. He tweeted on January 2, "2013. what's coming? #snl ???"
Though it will mark the first time Bieber pulls a double duty on "SNL", the "Somebody to Love" singer has previously hosted the show in 2011. His first appearance on the variety series was in April 2010 during which he was tapped as a musical guest.
Words are, the 18-year-old singer has given a greenlight to "SNL" writers to poke fun at his recent pot smoking scandal.
Before the Bieber episode, "SNL" will return on January 19 with host Jennifer Lawrence and musical guest The Lumineers, and on January 26 with host Adam Levine and musical guest Kendrick Lamar.
More Saturday Night Live News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video