Official: Justin Bieber to Pull Double Duty on 'Saturday Night Live'
Justin Bieber's "Saturday Night Live" gig has been confirmed by NBC. In a pres release, the network announces that the Canadian pop sensation will serve as both host and musical performer for a February 9 edition of the show.
The Biebs, who will launch his new album "Believe Acoustic" on January 29, first teased his "SNL" appearance earlier this month. He tweeted on January 2, "2013. what's coming? #snl ???"
Though it will mark the first time Bieber pulls a double duty on "SNL", the "Somebody to Love" singer has previously hosted the show in 2011. His first appearance on the variety series was in April 2010 during which he was tapped as a musical guest.
Words are, the 18-year-old singer has given a greenlight to "SNL" writers to poke fun at his recent pot smoking scandal.
Before the Bieber episode, "SNL" will return on January 19 with host Jennifer Lawrence and musical guest The Lumineers, and on January 26 with host Adam Levine and musical guest Kendrick Lamar.
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic