Official: Justin Bieber to Pull Double Duty on 'Saturday Night Live'
Justin Bieber's "Saturday Night Live" gig has been confirmed by NBC. In a pres release, the network announces that the Canadian pop sensation will serve as both host and musical performer for a February 9 edition of the show.
The Biebs, who will launch his new album "Believe Acoustic" on January 29, first teased his "SNL" appearance earlier this month. He tweeted on January 2, "2013. what's coming? #snl ???"
Though it will mark the first time Bieber pulls a double duty on "SNL", the "Somebody to Love" singer has previously hosted the show in 2011. His first appearance on the variety series was in April 2010 during which he was tapped as a musical guest.
Words are, the 18-year-old singer has given a greenlight to "SNL" writers to poke fun at his recent pot smoking scandal.
Before the Bieber episode, "SNL" will return on January 19 with host Jennifer Lawrence and musical guest The Lumineers, and on January 26 with host Adam Levine and musical guest Kendrick Lamar.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park