Selena Gomez Returns to Recording Studio Amidst Justin Bieber Breakup Reports
As her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber is gearing up to release his new album "Believe Acoustic", Selena Gomez has opted to hit recording studio to work on new material. The on-again-off-again couple is now both concentrating on their music career in light of the latest reports surrounding their much-publicized relationship.
The 20-year-old singer and actress decided to return to a recording studio in Los Angeles rather than to address reports of another breakup between her and the teen pop megastar. Spotted outside the Creative Arts Agency in Studio City, California on January 8, the always fashionable Gomez looked stylish as she was photographed talking on her cellular phone.
Gomez is working with longtime collaborator Rock Mafia, the record production and songwriting team behind her platinum single, "Love You Like a Love Song". "Selena is hoping to have another hit and break it real soon," says an unnamed source. "That is her main priority right now."
The young couple might have just had their final breakup after a string of make-ups after reportedly getting into a huge fight while on New Year's vacation in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico over rumors that Bieber was still seeing Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin. Gomez cut her trip short after the confrontation and she's reportedly refusing to reconcile ever again with The Biebs.
Bieber will be performing and hosting an episode of "Saturday Night Live" in February after the January 29 release of his "Believe Acoustic" album.
More Selena Gomez News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle