Beyonce Strips Off to Reveal Fabulous Post-Baby Body in Official Cover of GQ
The official cover of GQ's February 2013 has finally been unveiled, giving a clear view of Beyonce Knowles striking a sexy pose on the front page. The hot mama flaunts her toned tummy and envious hour-glass figure in cropped football jersey and leopard-print undies.
The photo comes out a year after Queen Bey gave birth to her first child, a baby girl named Blue Ivy Carter. It's also just in time for her highly-anticipated performance at the upcoming Super Bowl. She will headline the halftime show on February 3, being introduced by 50 fans.
All photos from the magazine's latest edition are expected to be revealed on January 15 with excerpt of the cover story. She is picked as the first of the 100 sexiest women of the 21st century that include such beauties as Megan Fox, Kate Upton and Mila Kunis.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video