Beyonce Strips Off to Reveal Fabulous Post-Baby Body in Official Cover of GQ
The official cover of GQ's February 2013 has finally been unveiled, giving a clear view of Beyonce Knowles striking a sexy pose on the front page. The hot mama flaunts her toned tummy and envious hour-glass figure in cropped football jersey and leopard-print undies.
The photo comes out a year after Queen Bey gave birth to her first child, a baby girl named Blue Ivy Carter. It's also just in time for her highly-anticipated performance at the upcoming Super Bowl. She will headline the halftime show on February 3, being introduced by 50 fans.
All photos from the magazine's latest edition are expected to be revealed on January 15 with excerpt of the cover story. She is picked as the first of the 100 sexiest women of the 21st century that include such beauties as Megan Fox, Kate Upton and Mila Kunis.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences