Beyonce Strips Off to Reveal Fabulous Post-Baby Body in Official Cover of GQ
The official cover of GQ's February 2013 has finally been unveiled, giving a clear view of Beyonce Knowles striking a sexy pose on the front page. The hot mama flaunts her toned tummy and envious hour-glass figure in cropped football jersey and leopard-print undies.
The photo comes out a year after Queen Bey gave birth to her first child, a baby girl named Blue Ivy Carter. It's also just in time for her highly-anticipated performance at the upcoming Super Bowl. She will headline the halftime show on February 3, being introduced by 50 fans.
All photos from the magazine's latest edition are expected to be revealed on January 15 with excerpt of the cover story. She is picked as the first of the 100 sexiest women of the 21st century that include such beauties as Megan Fox, Kate Upton and Mila Kunis.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?