Rosie O'Donnell Shows Off Newly-Adopted Baby Dakota
Rosie O'Donnell is a new mom again. Her representative confirms that the comedienne and wife Michelle Rounds welcomed their daughter, Dakota, through adoption on Saturday, January 5. "Moms and baby are healthy and happy," the rep states, adding that the baby weighed in at 5 lbs., 5 oz.
Rosie herself has taken to her Twitter page to announce the baby's arrival. "We [are] thrilled to announce the arrival of [our] daughter Dakota - #withloveandthanks - AMEN," she tweeted along with a picture of her, Michelle and the little girl.
Dakota is the fifth child for Rosie and the first for Michelle. The former moderator on "The View" has had Vivienne, 10, Blake, 13, Chelsea, 15, and Parker, 17, whom she adopted with her ex Kelli Carpenter.
Rosie and Michelle were secretly married in June 2012 and only revealed it two months later when announcing that Michelle suffered from desmoid tumors, a rare and life-threatening disease that requires multiple surgeries. Later in August, the 50-year-old TV personality revealed she had suffered a heart attack.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy