Rosie O'Donnell Shows Off Newly-Adopted Baby Dakota
Rosie O'Donnell is a new mom again. Her representative confirms that the comedienne and wife Michelle Rounds welcomed their daughter, Dakota, through adoption on Saturday, January 5. "Moms and baby are healthy and happy," the rep states, adding that the baby weighed in at 5 lbs., 5 oz.
Rosie herself has taken to her Twitter page to announce the baby's arrival. "We [are] thrilled to announce the arrival of [our] daughter Dakota - #withloveandthanks - AMEN," she tweeted along with a picture of her, Michelle and the little girl.
Dakota is the fifth child for Rosie and the first for Michelle. The former moderator on "The View" has had Vivienne, 10, Blake, 13, Chelsea, 15, and Parker, 17, whom she adopted with her ex Kelli Carpenter.
Rosie and Michelle were secretly married in June 2012 and only revealed it two months later when announcing that Michelle suffered from desmoid tumors, a rare and life-threatening disease that requires multiple surgeries. Later in August, the 50-year-old TV personality revealed she had suffered a heart attack.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences