Rosie O'Donnell Shows Off Newly-Adopted Baby Dakota
Rosie O'Donnell is a new mom again. Her representative confirms that the comedienne and wife Michelle Rounds welcomed their daughter, Dakota, through adoption on Saturday, January 5. "Moms and baby are healthy and happy," the rep states, adding that the baby weighed in at 5 lbs., 5 oz.
Rosie herself has taken to her Twitter page to announce the baby's arrival. "We [are] thrilled to announce the arrival of [our] daughter Dakota - #withloveandthanks - AMEN," she tweeted along with a picture of her, Michelle and the little girl.
Dakota is the fifth child for Rosie and the first for Michelle. The former moderator on "The View" has had Vivienne, 10, Blake, 13, Chelsea, 15, and Parker, 17, whom she adopted with her ex Kelli Carpenter.
Rosie and Michelle were secretly married in June 2012 and only revealed it two months later when announcing that Michelle suffered from desmoid tumors, a rare and life-threatening disease that requires multiple surgeries. Later in August, the 50-year-old TV personality revealed she had suffered a heart attack.
More Rosie O'Donnell News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked