Rosie O'Donnell Shows Off Newly-Adopted Baby Dakota
Rosie O'Donnell is a new mom again. Her representative confirms that the comedienne and wife Michelle Rounds welcomed their daughter, Dakota, through adoption on Saturday, January 5. "Moms and baby are healthy and happy," the rep states, adding that the baby weighed in at 5 lbs., 5 oz.
Rosie herself has taken to her Twitter page to announce the baby's arrival. "We [are] thrilled to announce the arrival of [our] daughter Dakota - #withloveandthanks - AMEN," she tweeted along with a picture of her, Michelle and the little girl.
Dakota is the fifth child for Rosie and the first for Michelle. The former moderator on "The View" has had Vivienne, 10, Blake, 13, Chelsea, 15, and Parker, 17, whom she adopted with her ex Kelli Carpenter.
Rosie and Michelle were secretly married in June 2012 and only revealed it two months later when announcing that Michelle suffered from desmoid tumors, a rare and life-threatening disease that requires multiple surgeries. Later in August, the 50-year-old TV personality revealed she had suffered a heart attack.
More Rosie O'Donnell News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season