Rosie O'Donnell Shows Off Newly-Adopted Baby Dakota
Rosie O'Donnell is a new mom again. Her representative confirms that the comedienne and wife Michelle Rounds welcomed their daughter, Dakota, through adoption on Saturday, January 5. "Moms and baby are healthy and happy," the rep states, adding that the baby weighed in at 5 lbs., 5 oz.
Rosie herself has taken to her Twitter page to announce the baby's arrival. "We [are] thrilled to announce the arrival of [our] daughter Dakota - #withloveandthanks - AMEN," she tweeted along with a picture of her, Michelle and the little girl.
Dakota is the fifth child for Rosie and the first for Michelle. The former moderator on "The View" has had Vivienne, 10, Blake, 13, Chelsea, 15, and Parker, 17, whom she adopted with her ex Kelli Carpenter.
Rosie and Michelle were secretly married in June 2012 and only revealed it two months later when announcing that Michelle suffered from desmoid tumors, a rare and life-threatening disease that requires multiple surgeries. Later in August, the 50-year-old TV personality revealed she had suffered a heart attack.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion