Katt Williams Arrested After Failing to Show Up in Court Hearing
Katt Williams is back to jail. The troubled comedian/rapper is placed under arrest by police outside his home in Los Angeles after a bench warrant was issued for him because he was absent from a recent court hearing. He is being held on $100,500 bail.
Williams got himself into trouble when he refused to stop for patrol police officer. The "Friday After Next" actor was taken into jail and was charged for evading police and reckless driving after being involved in a police chase back in November 2012.
He's additionally facing charges on suspicion of child endangerment and possession of a stolen gun. He was taken to Valley Jail in Van Nuys, and was released on $100,000. "How do you keep kids safe without guns?" he retorted upon his release from prison.
2012 has gone from bad to worse for Williams, and it didn't seem to get better. Last year, he has already landed in hot water for harassment, reckless driving and gun violence. His problems get longer with a staggering $4 million tax lien added to the list.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked