Katt Williams Arrested After Failing to Show Up in Court Hearing
Katt Williams is back to jail. The troubled comedian/rapper is placed under arrest by police outside his home in Los Angeles after a bench warrant was issued for him because he was absent from a recent court hearing. He is being held on $100,500 bail.
Williams got himself into trouble when he refused to stop for patrol police officer. The "Friday After Next" actor was taken into jail and was charged for evading police and reckless driving after being involved in a police chase back in November 2012.
He's additionally facing charges on suspicion of child endangerment and possession of a stolen gun. He was taken to Valley Jail in Van Nuys, and was released on $100,000. "How do you keep kids safe without guns?" he retorted upon his release from prison.
2012 has gone from bad to worse for Williams, and it didn't seem to get better. Last year, he has already landed in hot water for harassment, reckless driving and gun violence. His problems get longer with a staggering $4 million tax lien added to the list.
More Katt Williams News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary