Katt Williams Arrested After Failing to Show Up in Court Hearing
Katt Williams is back to jail. The troubled comedian/rapper is placed under arrest by police outside his home in Los Angeles after a bench warrant was issued for him because he was absent from a recent court hearing. He is being held on $100,500 bail.
Williams got himself into trouble when he refused to stop for patrol police officer. The "Friday After Next" actor was taken into jail and was charged for evading police and reckless driving after being involved in a police chase back in November 2012.
He's additionally facing charges on suspicion of child endangerment and possession of a stolen gun. He was taken to Valley Jail in Van Nuys, and was released on $100,000. "How do you keep kids safe without guns?" he retorted upon his release from prison.
2012 has gone from bad to worse for Williams, and it didn't seem to get better. Last year, he has already landed in hot water for harassment, reckless driving and gun violence. His problems get longer with a staggering $4 million tax lien added to the list.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding