Katt Williams Arrested After Failing to Show Up in Court Hearing
Katt Williams is back to jail. The troubled comedian/rapper is placed under arrest by police outside his home in Los Angeles after a bench warrant was issued for him because he was absent from a recent court hearing. He is being held on $100,500 bail.
Williams got himself into trouble when he refused to stop for patrol police officer. The "Friday After Next" actor was taken into jail and was charged for evading police and reckless driving after being involved in a police chase back in November 2012.
He's additionally facing charges on suspicion of child endangerment and possession of a stolen gun. He was taken to Valley Jail in Van Nuys, and was released on $100,000. "How do you keep kids safe without guns?" he retorted upon his release from prison.
2012 has gone from bad to worse for Williams, and it didn't seem to get better. Last year, he has already landed in hot water for harassment, reckless driving and gun violence. His problems get longer with a staggering $4 million tax lien added to the list.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy