Snooki Already Wants Another Baby
It's just last summer when Snooki gave birth to her first baby with fiance Jionni LaValle, but already she wants to expand her brood. The "Jersey Shore" star reveals her desire for another baby when giving an interview to Cosmopolitan.
"I already want another baby," says pint-sized Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, 25. The mother of little meatball Lorenzo adds, "Jionni and I are building our house right now, but once it's built, then we're going to pop them out."
Her maternal brooding seems to rub off on her co-star JWoww. "I was like, 'Screw the marriage. I just want to have kids," the fiancee of Roger Mathews says. "I just really love Lorenzo and I think I need to give him a friend. He's just so cute and she makes it look so easy, too."
When quizzed in a separate interview with E! News about what advise she can give to mom-to-be Kim Kardashian, Snooki replies, "I only just hope she relaxes and just enjoys being pregnant. I just hope she doesn't push herself, because I know she likes to work."
She also sees Kim and beau Kanye West as a perfect match. "She's with the perfect guy," she comments. "I feel like they're meant to be. And she's always wanted to have kids. They're going to be great."
When asked about whether or not they should let the camera following them and the actual birth, Snooki says, "That's up to her. Look at me, I had cameras following me the whole time. But that's really up to her."
Snooki and JWoww are currently on a media tour to promote their TV series "Snooki & JWoww" which is entering the sophomore season.
More Snooki News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off