First Eerie Trailer for 'The Last Exorcism Part II' Debuted
"The Last Exorcism Part II" has debuted its first trailer, which is packed with creepy scenes that will raise viewers' goosebumps. Focusing on the expressionless Nell Sweetzer, the trailer showcases the girl still being surrounded by evil power anywhere she goes, including a carnival, a church and a house. It also sees a spooky procedure that must be taken to get the devil out of the girl's body.
Continuing where the first film left off, Sweetzer (Ashley Bell) is found alone and terrified in the woods. Back in the relative safety of civilization, Nell realizes that she can't remember entire portions of the previous months only that she is the last surviving member of her family. Just as Nell begins the difficult process of starting a new life, the evil force that once possessed her is back with other, unimaginably horrific plans that mean herlast exorcism was just the beginning.
Directed by Ed Gass-Donnelly, the sequel to 2010's "The Last Exorcism" is slated for a March 1 release in the United States. Also supporting the horror movie are Andrew Sensenig, Spencer Treat Clark, Judd Lormand, Julia Garner, Muse Watson, E. Roger Mitchell, Cristina Franco and David Jensen.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'