First Eerie Trailer for 'The Last Exorcism Part II' Debuted
"The Last Exorcism Part II" has debuted its first trailer, which is packed with creepy scenes that will raise viewers' goosebumps. Focusing on the expressionless Nell Sweetzer, the trailer showcases the girl still being surrounded by evil power anywhere she goes, including a carnival, a church and a house. It also sees a spooky procedure that must be taken to get the devil out of the girl's body.
Continuing where the first film left off, Sweetzer (Ashley Bell) is found alone and terrified in the woods. Back in the relative safety of civilization, Nell realizes that she can't remember entire portions of the previous months only that she is the last surviving member of her family. Just as Nell begins the difficult process of starting a new life, the evil force that once possessed her is back with other, unimaginably horrific plans that mean herlast exorcism was just the beginning.
Directed by Ed Gass-Donnelly, the sequel to 2010's "The Last Exorcism" is slated for a March 1 release in the United States. Also supporting the horror movie are Andrew Sensenig, Spencer Treat Clark, Judd Lormand, Julia Garner, Muse Watson, E. Roger Mitchell, Cristina Franco and David Jensen.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer