First Eerie Trailer for 'The Last Exorcism Part II' Debuted
"The Last Exorcism Part II" has debuted its first trailer, which is packed with creepy scenes that will raise viewers' goosebumps. Focusing on the expressionless Nell Sweetzer, the trailer showcases the girl still being surrounded by evil power anywhere she goes, including a carnival, a church and a house. It also sees a spooky procedure that must be taken to get the devil out of the girl's body.
Continuing where the first film left off, Sweetzer (Ashley Bell) is found alone and terrified in the woods. Back in the relative safety of civilization, Nell realizes that she can't remember entire portions of the previous months only that she is the last surviving member of her family. Just as Nell begins the difficult process of starting a new life, the evil force that once possessed her is back with other, unimaginably horrific plans that mean herlast exorcism was just the beginning.
Directed by Ed Gass-Donnelly, the sequel to 2010's "The Last Exorcism" is slated for a March 1 release in the United States. Also supporting the horror movie are Andrew Sensenig, Spencer Treat Clark, Judd Lormand, Julia Garner, Muse Watson, E. Roger Mitchell, Cristina Franco and David Jensen.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show