Snooki Is Jealous With 'Jessica' in New Sneak Peek at 'Snooki and JWoww' Season 2
A sneak peek at "Snooki & JWoww" season 2 premiere has been shared online. Coming out via MTV News, the promo video sees Snooki and her fiance Jionni LaValle enjoying some furniture shopping for baby Lorenzo. The scene was taken when Snooki was still 8-month pregnant with her first baby.
The couple was on the hunt for nursery decor, when Jionni suddenly mentions another girl's name, "Jessica." All of a sudden, Snooki seems to have a bad mood as she repeatedly asks, "Who's Jessica? Why's you say it like that?!", while suspecting her fiance of having another lover.
"Snooki & JWoww" Season 2 premiere on Tuesday night, January 8 at 10/9c on MTV.
While anticipating for the new season of the show, Snooki and JWoww have a sit down with The Hollywood Reporter to discuss what fans could expect from their show. Snooki revealed that the new season would feature a lot of scene with her baby. "Once he's born, he's in the show a lot," she dished. "He's a part of my life now, he is my life, so you're gonna see him a lot."
Snooki also said that Lorenzo birth scene would be featured in the show as well. "There's a few pictures out there, but with the show you see his birth. You see his first few weeks of life that no one has ever seen," she told THR. "I haven't even really seen it because it was just such a dream to me, so I'm going to actually be watching it with everyone."
Another surprise to new season is an extra 30 minutes of airtime, bringing each episode up to one-hour a "huge honor," JWoww gushed. "The storylines play out so much better." Snooki added, "A lot of stuff goes down when we film, so with the first season I was like, 'Oh my god, they didn't see anything.' There was so much that went on and you didn't see anything. Hopefully with this hour now, you get to see more of what actually happens."
"Snooki & JWoww" Season 2 Premiere Preview:
Snooki & JWoww Talk New Season of Their Show:
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest