Lindsay Lohan Spoofs Marilyn Monroe in Red-Band Trailer of 'InAPPropriate Comedy'
Lindsay Lohan channels her inner Marilyn Monroe in her latest movie "InAPPropriate Comedy". In an NSFW trailer for the spoof film that stars Michelle Rodriguez and Adrien Brody, she recreates the late actress' iconic scene in 1955's romcom "The Seven Year Itch".
LiLo wears a white halterneck frock like the Hollywood legend. She completes her look with a black sky-high heel to match her extra accessory, her ankle monitor. She poses for paparazzi on a pavement as the wind is blowing her dress before pulling guns from her dress to shoot them.
A self-proclaimed fan of Marilyn, LiLo once re-created her idol's final photoshoot, known as The Last Sitting. She named her clothing line 6126 to refer to the late star's birth date, June 1, 1926, and tattooed her quotes, "Stars, all we ask for is our right to twinkle" and "I restore myself when I'm alone."
In related news, LiLo hasn't been formally charged in an assault case stemming from her catfight with another woman in a New York club. After a hearing on January 7, her lawyer mark Heller said prosecutors "are not ready to proceed at this time."
Because no criminal charges were filed just yet, the "Mean Girls" star was not required to show up in the courthouse. She did skip the hearing, but her attorney insisted she didn't show up because there was nothing for her to answer or plead to.
Still, "the investigation into this case is continuing," said a rep of the district attorney's office. But Mark believed that "this case will ultimately be declined for prosecution, but it will be several weeks before the district attorney makes that decision."
As if facing an assault charge is not enough, LiLo is also slapped with misdemeanors for resisting, obstructing, or delaying an officer in the course of their duties by giving false information to an officer who investigated a car accident involving her last summer. She's also cited for reckless driving.
Rumor has it, LiLo is preparing to move to the Big Apple where her mother Dina Lohan currently resides. The house where she was living in Los Angeles is now available for rent. The asking price for the house is higher than the $8K per month she previously paid.
The home, that has got upgrade from Kathryn Ireland of Bravo's "Million Dollar Decorators", thanks to LiLo, can be rent for $10,450 a month, real estate website Zillow reports.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande