Miley Cyrus Back in Studio After Slamming 'Cut for Bieber' Campaign Hoax
Miley Cyrus hypes up her upcoming music comeback. The former "Hannah Montana" recently tweeted a picture of her sitting behind a computer in what looked like a recording studio. "Guesssss where iiiii am??? #gooooo," so she enthused.
Just a few hours ago, Miley took to Twitter to express her outrage towards a group of cruel pranksters who urged Justin Bieber's fans to self-harm themselves in a mock protest after pictures of him smoking pot emerged on the Internet.
"#cutforbieber? Cutting is NOT something to joke about," she re-tweeted a message from another Tweep. "There are people who are actually suffering from self-harm, this is so disrespectful."
Miley didn't actually take a hiatus from music, but it's been two years ago since she dropped a new album "Can't Be Tamed". The "LOL" actress then spent the following year touring around the world for a promo tour dubbed "Gypsy Tour".
As a prelude for what's to come, Miley released music videos from her backyard sessions. She covered Dolly Parton's classic "Jolene", Melanie Safka's "Look What They've Done to My Song" and Hope Foye's "Lilac Wine" made famous by Elkie Brooks.
After performing "Lilac Wine" which was Liam Hemsworth's favorite, she was proposed by the Aussie hunk.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?