Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Buy $11M Mansion to Move In Together
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are preparing to move in together. TMZ reports that the parents-to-be have just bought a 10,000-square-foot mansion for $11 million in an super-private, gated community in Bel Air, California.
Rumor has it, the couple plans to expand it into a 14,000-square-foot house. Their dream home will be an Italian-style villa with a gym, movie theater, full hair and makeup salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor pool.
KimYe reportedly has owned the luxurious pad for a few weeks. By moving into the residence, they will live next door to actress Jennifer Aniston, Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul, and their good buddy Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis.
Kanye announced Kim's pregnancy on the final night of his three-day concert at Revel Resort & Casino in Atlantic City, which was later confirmed by the reality star on her official blog. Paparazzi have since tried to spot her baby bump.
Also, the couple has been flooded with lucrative offers including big paycheck for first photo of their baby. Rumor has it, the highest proposal is offered by an overseas tabloid which is willing to pay $3 million for the exclusive picture, but they turn it down.
They allegedly don't have any plan to sell the pictures to the media right now, but whispers on the street suggest that Kanye and Kim are holding out for a bigger offer. According to Hollywood Life, Kris Jenner thinks they could get $6 million for the pics.
More Kanye West News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs