Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Buy $11M Mansion to Move In Together
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are preparing to move in together. TMZ reports that the parents-to-be have just bought a 10,000-square-foot mansion for $11 million in an super-private, gated community in Bel Air, California.
Rumor has it, the couple plans to expand it into a 14,000-square-foot house. Their dream home will be an Italian-style villa with a gym, movie theater, full hair and makeup salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor pool.
KimYe reportedly has owned the luxurious pad for a few weeks. By moving into the residence, they will live next door to actress Jennifer Aniston, Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul, and their good buddy Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis.
Kanye announced Kim's pregnancy on the final night of his three-day concert at Revel Resort & Casino in Atlantic City, which was later confirmed by the reality star on her official blog. Paparazzi have since tried to spot her baby bump.
Also, the couple has been flooded with lucrative offers including big paycheck for first photo of their baby. Rumor has it, the highest proposal is offered by an overseas tabloid which is willing to pay $3 million for the exclusive picture, but they turn it down.
They allegedly don't have any plan to sell the pictures to the media right now, but whispers on the street suggest that Kanye and Kim are holding out for a bigger offer. According to Hollywood Life, Kris Jenner thinks they could get $6 million for the pics.
More Kanye West News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed