Rapper Freddy E Tweets About Despair Before Committing Suicide
Overcome with depression, rising hip-hop star Freddy E went on Twitter to talk about taking his own life before shooting himself. This was the latest discovery after the 22-year-old artist was found dead inside his Seattle apartment. Kings County medical examiners have declared that the rapper died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Before committing the apparent suicide, Freddy E hinted at his imminent plan to kill himself, posting the message, "If there's a God then He's calling me back home. This barrel never felt so good next to my dome. It's cold & I'd rather die than live alone." This was followed by, "It's... all... bad... y'all. *puts finger around trigger*." He also sent farewell messages to his parents, "I love you Mom," and, "I love you Dad." Finally, he used the social networking site to say, "God... please forgive me," and, "I'm sorry."
The family of the promising new artist released a statement following the death of their beloved family member. "Today, our son, Frederick Eugene Buhl (@freddy_e), age 22 years old, took his own life with a rifle shot to the head," they said.
"Our family is saddened beyond words; our loss is great; this tragedy is enormous and unforeseen. Not only our family, but the world has lost a talented, sensitive, brilliant young man who lit up our existence with his. We love him a great deal, and he will be sorely missed. We pray that God will now watch over him, and we ask all of you to include Frederick and our entire family in your thoughts and prayers."
Fans of Freddy E speculate that his apparent suicide stemmed from his recent break-up with fellow rapper, Honey Cocaine. His passing came only two weeks after the suicide of another young rapper, Capital STEEZ, who also sent farewell messages on Twitter before killing himself.
Signed as a recording artist under rapper Tyga's music label, Freddy E ran a popular YouTube channel called Jerk TV.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen