Brad Pitt Joins Chinese Version of Twitter
While Twitter is not appealing enough for Brad Pitt to join, Sina Weibo manages to lure the "World War Z" actor. He furthermore causes a buzz as he hints at his return to visit China in the first message posted on his verified account on the social media.
"It is the truth. Yup, I'm coming," he wrote to greet his fans on his verified account on the Chinese micro-blogging site, before deleting it. The post already had more than 24,000 comments before being removed. He himself has collected 160,000 followers and is counting.
Brad actually has been banned from China following his appearance in 1997's movie "Seven Years in Tibet" which is very critical of the Chinese government. He was banned from ever entering the country along with director Jean-Jacques Annaud and fellow star David Thewlis, but the filmmaker has been welcomed back in 2012 to chair the jury of the 15th annual Shanghai International Film Festival.
More Brad Pitt News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie