Brad Pitt Joins Chinese Version of Twitter
While Twitter is not appealing enough for Brad Pitt to join, Sina Weibo manages to lure the "World War Z" actor. He furthermore causes a buzz as he hints at his return to visit China in the first message posted on his verified account on the social media.
"It is the truth. Yup, I'm coming," he wrote to greet his fans on his verified account on the Chinese micro-blogging site, before deleting it. The post already had more than 24,000 comments before being removed. He himself has collected 160,000 followers and is counting.
Brad actually has been banned from China following his appearance in 1997's movie "Seven Years in Tibet" which is very critical of the Chinese government. He was banned from ever entering the country along with director Jean-Jacques Annaud and fellow star David Thewlis, but the filmmaker has been welcomed back in 2012 to chair the jury of the 15th annual Shanghai International Film Festival.
More Brad Pitt News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous