Emma Stone Is Sexy in Red, Ryan Gosling Brings Charm at 'Gangster Squad' Premiere
Just a few days before it opens Stateside, "Gangster Squad" threw a star-studded premiere in Hollywood on Monday, January 7. Taking place at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre, the special screening event was supported by the mob film's notable stars including Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling, Sean Penn and Josh Brolin.
As always, Stone looked flawless with her elegant choice of outfit for the red carpet. The blond beauty became the belle of the ball with a daring red mini tube dress by Lanvin. Letting loose her straight hair, the "Easy A" actress teamed her pretty dress with an ethnic-themed jewelry and a pair of matching pumps from Christian Louboutin.
Gosling brought charm to the red carpet with his sleek look in a three-piece brown suit. The Canadian hunk arrived together with his mother Donna Gosling, who looked gorgeous in a floral trench coat paired with stockings and black heels. Brolin also looked sleek in his tailored suit, and Penn opted to go with a casual look in a shirt, jacket and denims while letting loose his long hair.
Among the other guests was Mireille Enos who glammed up in a floor length white dress that exposed her slim figure. She was joined by husband Alan Ruck. Veteran thesp Nick Nolte sported eccentric look with a yellow bathrobe-like attire and a black French cap. Anthony Mackie and Giovanni Ribisi, meanwhile, looked dapper in their two-piece suits.
"Gangster Squad" centers on Penn's Mickey Cohen, a ruthless Brooklyn-born mob. He runs the show in the town, reaping the ill-gotten gains from the drugs, the guns, the prostitutes and every wire bet placed west of Chicago.
Cohen runs the dirty businesses with the protection of not only his own paid goons, but also the police and the politicians who are under his control. It's enough to intimidate the bravest, street-hardened cop, except a secret crew of LAPD outsiders led by Sgt. John O'Mara (Brolin) and Jerry Wooters (Gosling), who come together to try to tear Cohen's world apart.
The movie will arrive in cinemas nationwide on January 11.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016