'Supernatural' Star Jensen Ackles Expecting First Child With Wife
Baby is on the way for Jensen Ackles. The actor, best known for his role as Dean Winchester on The CW's long-running series "Supernatural", is expecting his first child with wife Danneel Harris, his representative confirms to PEOPLE.
The baby is due later this year. Danneel, who starred as Shannon on "One Life to Live" and Rachel on "One Tree Hill", is expected to debut her baby bump at the People's Choice Awards this Wednesday, January 9 which she's scheduled to attend along with her actor husband.
"Thank you for all the well wishes," 33-year-old Danneel tweeted Monday. "We are very excited about our soon to be new addition." She and Jensen tied the knot in Dallas, Texas on May 15, 2010 after dating for three years.
Jensen will join his "Supernatural" co-star Jared Padalecki who has entered parenthood last year. The Sam Winchester depicter welcomed his son with wife Genevieve Cortese on March 19, 2012.
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'