'Supernatural' Star Jensen Ackles Expecting First Child With Wife
Baby is on the way for Jensen Ackles. The actor, best known for his role as Dean Winchester on The CW's long-running series "Supernatural", is expecting his first child with wife Danneel Harris, his representative confirms to PEOPLE.
The baby is due later this year. Danneel, who starred as Shannon on "One Life to Live" and Rachel on "One Tree Hill", is expected to debut her baby bump at the People's Choice Awards this Wednesday, January 9 which she's scheduled to attend along with her actor husband.
"Thank you for all the well wishes," 33-year-old Danneel tweeted Monday. "We are very excited about our soon to be new addition." She and Jensen tied the knot in Dallas, Texas on May 15, 2010 after dating for three years.
Jensen will join his "Supernatural" co-star Jared Padalecki who has entered parenthood last year. The Sam Winchester depicter welcomed his son with wife Genevieve Cortese on March 19, 2012.
More Jensen Ackles News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star