'Supernatural' Star Jensen Ackles Expecting First Child With Wife
Baby is on the way for Jensen Ackles. The actor, best known for his role as Dean Winchester on The CW's long-running series "Supernatural", is expecting his first child with wife Danneel Harris, his representative confirms to PEOPLE.
The baby is due later this year. Danneel, who starred as Shannon on "One Life to Live" and Rachel on "One Tree Hill", is expected to debut her baby bump at the People's Choice Awards this Wednesday, January 9 which she's scheduled to attend along with her actor husband.
"Thank you for all the well wishes," 33-year-old Danneel tweeted Monday. "We are very excited about our soon to be new addition." She and Jensen tied the knot in Dallas, Texas on May 15, 2010 after dating for three years.
Jensen will join his "Supernatural" co-star Jared Padalecki who has entered parenthood last year. The Sam Winchester depicter welcomed his son with wife Genevieve Cortese on March 19, 2012.
More Jensen Ackles News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball