'Supernatural' Star Jensen Ackles Expecting First Child With Wife
Baby is on the way for Jensen Ackles. The actor, best known for his role as Dean Winchester on The CW's long-running series "Supernatural", is expecting his first child with wife Danneel Harris, his representative confirms to PEOPLE.
The baby is due later this year. Danneel, who starred as Shannon on "One Life to Live" and Rachel on "One Tree Hill", is expected to debut her baby bump at the People's Choice Awards this Wednesday, January 9 which she's scheduled to attend along with her actor husband.
"Thank you for all the well wishes," 33-year-old Danneel tweeted Monday. "We are very excited about our soon to be new addition." She and Jensen tied the knot in Dallas, Texas on May 15, 2010 after dating for three years.
Jensen will join his "Supernatural" co-star Jared Padalecki who has entered parenthood last year. The Sam Winchester depicter welcomed his son with wife Genevieve Cortese on March 19, 2012.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface