'Supernatural' Star Jensen Ackles Expecting First Child With Wife
Baby is on the way for Jensen Ackles. The actor, best known for his role as Dean Winchester on The CW's long-running series "Supernatural", is expecting his first child with wife Danneel Harris, his representative confirms to PEOPLE.
The baby is due later this year. Danneel, who starred as Shannon on "One Life to Live" and Rachel on "One Tree Hill", is expected to debut her baby bump at the People's Choice Awards this Wednesday, January 9 which she's scheduled to attend along with her actor husband.
"Thank you for all the well wishes," 33-year-old Danneel tweeted Monday. "We are very excited about our soon to be new addition." She and Jensen tied the knot in Dallas, Texas on May 15, 2010 after dating for three years.
Jensen will join his "Supernatural" co-star Jared Padalecki who has entered parenthood last year. The Sam Winchester depicter welcomed his son with wife Genevieve Cortese on March 19, 2012.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier