'Pacific Rim' Unleashes More Stunning Fight Scenes in New CES Trailer
A new trailer for Guillermo del Toro's "Pacific Rim" has been dropped at recent International CES event. Compared to the previously-released trailer, this new one is much more action-packed as it boasts tons of new battle scenes between the Jaegers and the Kaijus.
More special effects-laden scenes take place in the base camp and on the streets are showcased in the video. The high-octane sequences are made more intense with Idris Elba's General Stacker Pentecost delivering his fiery speech to boost the spirit of his team.
"Pacific Rim" revolves around a washed up former pilot named Raleigh Antrobus (Charlie Hunnam) and an untested trainee called Mako Mori (Rinko Kikuchi). Together, they drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past.
They stand as mankind's last hope when legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, start rising from the sea and aim to take millions of lives and consume humanity's resources for years on end.
The highly-anticipated sci-fi film is set to grace the U.S. cinemas on July 12, 2013.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic