'Pacific Rim' Unleashes More Stunning Fight Scenes in New CES Trailer
A new trailer for Guillermo del Toro's "Pacific Rim" has been dropped at recent International CES event. Compared to the previously-released trailer, this new one is much more action-packed as it boasts tons of new battle scenes between the Jaegers and the Kaijus.
More special effects-laden scenes take place in the base camp and on the streets are showcased in the video. The high-octane sequences are made more intense with Idris Elba's General Stacker Pentecost delivering his fiery speech to boost the spirit of his team.
"Pacific Rim" revolves around a washed up former pilot named Raleigh Antrobus (Charlie Hunnam) and an untested trainee called Mako Mori (Rinko Kikuchi). Together, they drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past.
They stand as mankind's last hope when legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, start rising from the sea and aim to take millions of lives and consume humanity's resources for years on end.
The highly-anticipated sci-fi film is set to grace the U.S. cinemas on July 12, 2013.
More Pacific Rim News
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures