'Pacific Rim' Unleashes More Stunning Fight Scenes in New CES Trailer
A new trailer for Guillermo del Toro's "Pacific Rim" has been dropped at recent International CES event. Compared to the previously-released trailer, this new one is much more action-packed as it boasts tons of new battle scenes between the Jaegers and the Kaijus.
More special effects-laden scenes take place in the base camp and on the streets are showcased in the video. The high-octane sequences are made more intense with Idris Elba's General Stacker Pentecost delivering his fiery speech to boost the spirit of his team.
"Pacific Rim" revolves around a washed up former pilot named Raleigh Antrobus (Charlie Hunnam) and an untested trainee called Mako Mori (Rinko Kikuchi). Together, they drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past.
They stand as mankind's last hope when legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, start rising from the sea and aim to take millions of lives and consume humanity's resources for years on end.
The highly-anticipated sci-fi film is set to grace the U.S. cinemas on July 12, 2013.
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago