Kanye West to Record Dr. Seuss-Inspired Rap for His Child With Kim Kardashian
Hip-hop superstar Kanye West reportedly wants to record child-friendly rap for his yet-to-be-born baby with reality star Kim Kardashian. It will be based on Dr. Seuss' classic children's stories "Green Eggs and Ham" and "The Cat in the Hat", and West allegedly wants Kardashian to do some of the vocals now while she's carrying the child as he thinks it will be cool when his son or daughter gets to listen to the track when he/she grows up.
If West proceeds with the plan, he won't be the first rapper to do so though. Fellow hip-hop superstar Jay-Z has already done it almost a year ago when he recorded "Glory" for Blue Ivy, his daughter with R'n'B-pop diva Beyonce Knowles. Insiders claim it was actually the 11-month-old Blue Ivy who inspired West and Kardashian to finally have a baby after eight months of dating.
As early as now, the unborn "Kimye" baby is earning international attention, as one overseas tabloid reportedly offered the couple $3 million for the first baby photos. The soon-to-be parents said they're not entertaining offers at this time but might consider it in the future. Although Kardashian, who thinks being pregnant is "great and cute", will show her baby bump on her hit TV reality series with her big family, the couple has decided to exclude their child from "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
However, some tabloids report that Kardashian is already in talks with some TV execs about documenting everything, from her pregnancy running up to the birth, from "scans, hospital visits, everything. She could make $16 million from the pregnancy alone," said the undisclosed source. Kardashian stands to make a lot of money from product endorsements as well as from mother-to-be to baby products, and she has been bombarded with tons of potential deals to endorse parental products.
West first revealed he and Kardashian are expecting their first child together during his recent concert at Revel Resort in Atlantic City. Kardashian is believed to be three months into her pregnancy.
More Kanye West News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest