Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Split After Fight During Caribbean Vacation
Taylor Swift might soon pen a new song about breaking up. Just a few days after caught on camera kissing her boyfriend Harry Styles on New Year's Eve, the country music beauty has reportedly split from the One Direction member.
"Yes I can confirm they have split up," a source tells Daily Mail which is echoed by New York Post's source. It's reported that the couple called it quits following "an angry row" during their New Year's vacation.
Taylor and Harry jetted off to Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands on New Year's Day, but things allegedly turned sour a few days later which ended up with the "Sparks Fly" songstress heading home alone after three days on vacation on January 4.
A picture obtained by Daily Mail shows the "Valentine's Day" star departing the island of Virgin Gorda on a boat solo. "They were on holiday and had an almighty row," the source tells the site. "They are two young stars at the top of their game so who knows what will happen in the future."
Harry himself stayed on the Virgin Gorda and even visited Richard Branson's private resort on Necker Island, where he apparently had fun in a hot tub alongside the chairman of Virgin Group and fellow guests. The boybander returned from the vacation Monday, January 7, three days after Taylor left the island.
Representatives for both Taylor and Harry haven't confirmed nor denied the breakup report, but the "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" hitmaker tweeted a cryptic message on January 5, "...'til you put me down."
More Taylor Swift News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video