Brandi Glanville Donates Wedding Gown After Her Divorce From Eddie Cibrian
Brandi Ganville, one of the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" season two, has announced via Twitter that she is throwing out the gown she wore during her wedding to actor Eddie Cibrian. Two years after their divorce was finalized, Glanville has decided to donate her wedding dress to a soon-to-be army wife. She writes, "I donated my wedding gown to a soon to be army wife & I still haven't heard about who received it! Well I hope it makes someone very happy."
The TV personality tied the knot with the "Sunset Beach" actor back in May 2001, but they were officially divorced in September 2010 after his much-publicized affair with country music star LeAnn Rimes. The two stars first met on the set of their TV movie "Northern Lights", where their romantic relationship started despite both being very much married at that time. After a two-year courtship, Cibrian married Rimes in April 2011.
As a result of the union, Rimes is serving as co-parent to Cibrian and Glanville's two children, 9-year-old Mason and 5-year-old Jake, who spend time in both of their households. This had caused much conflict for Glanville and Rimes, who got embroiled in an ugly Twitter war that lasted for months.
Glanville has since tried to make a fresh start, part of which was letting go of the strapless white gown she wore during her wedding day. She reportedly also tried to get rid of her kids' old toys but it wasn't as easy as getting rid of her wedding gown, as she admitted, "...all of a sudden the boys love toys they haven't touched in ages!"
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'