Justin Bieber Adds More New Tracks to 'Believe Acoustic' Album
Beliebers got another surprise from their idol Justin Bieber as the teen sensation revealed that he added two more tracks to the previously announced eight tracks he had lined-up for his upcoming "Believe Acoustic" album set for release on January 29. Two previously unreleased tracks "Yellow Raincoat" and "I Would" are the latest additions to the acoustic album, which will feature the stripped-down versions of "Boyfriend", "As Long As You Love Me" and "Beauty and a Beat".
The pop singer best known for his worldwide hit single "Baby" broke the good news that he included more songs to his second acoustic versions album via Twitter, after he posted the artwork for the album's official cover. The teen star tweeted, "Focused. #BELIEVEacoustic," together with the image that revealed the titles of some of the tracks that comprise the latest studio effort. Bieber's pronouncement comes in light of a recent controversy regarding the leaked pictures of him smoking weed.
It had been originally reported that "Believe Acoustic" would feature 7 unplugged renditions and one bonus track, but the young singer-songwriter claimed, "8 wasn't enough" and that he "had to write some more new ones. Soon enough, after adding the "Yellow Raincoat" and "I Would" to the tracklist, Bieber's manager Scooter Braun claimed that the tracklist had just been increased to 11. "Up early working hard to get this last minute very heartfelt song the kid just wrote onto the #BelieveAcoustic album. #11songs," the talent handler tweeted.
Bieber is presently on his "Believe" world tour and is set to perform on January 7 at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado.
More Justin Bieber News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters