Justin Bieber Adds More New Tracks to 'Believe Acoustic' Album
Beliebers got another surprise from their idol Justin Bieber as the teen sensation revealed that he added two more tracks to the previously announced eight tracks he had lined-up for his upcoming "Believe Acoustic" album set for release on January 29. Two previously unreleased tracks "Yellow Raincoat" and "I Would" are the latest additions to the acoustic album, which will feature the stripped-down versions of "Boyfriend", "As Long As You Love Me" and "Beauty and a Beat".
The pop singer best known for his worldwide hit single "Baby" broke the good news that he included more songs to his second acoustic versions album via Twitter, after he posted the artwork for the album's official cover. The teen star tweeted, "Focused. #BELIEVEacoustic," together with the image that revealed the titles of some of the tracks that comprise the latest studio effort. Bieber's pronouncement comes in light of a recent controversy regarding the leaked pictures of him smoking weed.
It had been originally reported that "Believe Acoustic" would feature 7 unplugged renditions and one bonus track, but the young singer-songwriter claimed, "8 wasn't enough" and that he "had to write some more new ones. Soon enough, after adding the "Yellow Raincoat" and "I Would" to the tracklist, Bieber's manager Scooter Braun claimed that the tracklist had just been increased to 11. "Up early working hard to get this last minute very heartfelt song the kid just wrote onto the #BelieveAcoustic album. #11songs," the talent handler tweeted.
Bieber is presently on his "Believe" world tour and is set to perform on January 7 at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado.
More Justin Bieber News
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced