'Revenge' 2.11 Preview: Jealousy and Elevator Sabotage
Emily and Daniel are getting closer in the next episode of "Revenge", and Aiden is not happy about it. A preview for the said outing shows the former lovers kissing and her current boyfriend Aiden might see them together as she later apologizes to him.
Their romantic issue aside, Emily and Aiden continue their partnership at a fundraiser and wine auction which provide the perfect backdrop for their next plan of attack. Meanwhile, Victoria strategically plots her next move as a pair fall victims to an elevator sabotage at the same event.
Titled "Sabotage", the new outing is set to air Sunday, January 13, at 9 P.M. on ABC. Also in the same episode, Jack, Declan and Amanda struggle with what lies ahead.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'