'Revenge' 2.11 Preview: Jealousy and Elevator Sabotage
Emily and Daniel are getting closer in the next episode of "Revenge", and Aiden is not happy about it. A preview for the said outing shows the former lovers kissing and her current boyfriend Aiden might see them together as she later apologizes to him.
Their romantic issue aside, Emily and Aiden continue their partnership at a fundraiser and wine auction which provide the perfect backdrop for their next plan of attack. Meanwhile, Victoria strategically plots her next move as a pair fall victims to an elevator sabotage at the same event.
Titled "Sabotage", the new outing is set to air Sunday, January 13, at 9 P.M. on ABC. Also in the same episode, Jack, Declan and Amanda struggle with what lies ahead.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says