'Revenge' 2.11 Preview: Jealousy and Elevator Sabotage
Emily and Daniel are getting closer in the next episode of "Revenge", and Aiden is not happy about it. A preview for the said outing shows the former lovers kissing and her current boyfriend Aiden might see them together as she later apologizes to him.
Their romantic issue aside, Emily and Aiden continue their partnership at a fundraiser and wine auction which provide the perfect backdrop for their next plan of attack. Meanwhile, Victoria strategically plots her next move as a pair fall victims to an elevator sabotage at the same event.
Titled "Sabotage", the new outing is set to air Sunday, January 13, at 9 P.M. on ABC. Also in the same episode, Jack, Declan and Amanda struggle with what lies ahead.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say