'Revenge' 2.11 Preview: Jealousy and Elevator Sabotage
Emily and Daniel are getting closer in the next episode of "Revenge", and Aiden is not happy about it. A preview for the said outing shows the former lovers kissing and her current boyfriend Aiden might see them together as she later apologizes to him.
Their romantic issue aside, Emily and Aiden continue their partnership at a fundraiser and wine auction which provide the perfect backdrop for their next plan of attack. Meanwhile, Victoria strategically plots her next move as a pair fall victims to an elevator sabotage at the same event.
Titled "Sabotage", the new outing is set to air Sunday, January 13, at 9 P.M. on ABC. Also in the same episode, Jack, Declan and Amanda struggle with what lies ahead.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show