'Revenge' 2.11 Preview: Jealousy and Elevator Sabotage
Emily and Daniel are getting closer in the next episode of "Revenge", and Aiden is not happy about it. A preview for the said outing shows the former lovers kissing and her current boyfriend Aiden might see them together as she later apologizes to him.
Their romantic issue aside, Emily and Aiden continue their partnership at a fundraiser and wine auction which provide the perfect backdrop for their next plan of attack. Meanwhile, Victoria strategically plots her next move as a pair fall victims to an elevator sabotage at the same event.
Titled "Sabotage", the new outing is set to air Sunday, January 13, at 9 P.M. on ABC. Also in the same episode, Jack, Declan and Amanda struggle with what lies ahead.
More Revenge News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl