Jaimie Alexander: Thor and Sif's Relationship Will Be Explored in 'The Dark World'
Will Thor have another love interest apart from Jane Foster in "Thor: The Dark World"? Jaimie Alexander recently hinted that the upcoming movie might explore deeper to the relationship between her character Lady Sif and the God of Thunder.
"Yes, there is that... We sort of explore the Sif - Thor relationship," the South Carolina-born actress told I Am Rogue. When the interviewer asked if the relationship was in romantic way, she responded, "Yeah, kinda."
"It's more of getting a feel of who these people are, the way they are with each other," she explained. "It was fun for me fun for Chris (Hemsworth) They are almost like brother-sister types too, so maybe that translates into... they love each other on camera too, you know."
During the chat, Alexander also dished on how the "Thor" sequel would shift following the events in "The Avengers". She said, "It's crazy... a bit of a darker feel, obviously a lot more action. We get to explore the different realms I guess... a lot more... a lot more Asgard, Asgardians."
The brunette beauty additionally discussed the transition when Alan Taylor took over the helming duty from Kenneth Branagh. "That was hard at first. I didn't know what to expect," she admitted.
"I love Kenneth Branagh very much. He was a huge staple in my life because he launched my career... and I gotta say though it was always great to work with different people and Alan Taylor has brought a whole new vision to Thor."
In "Thor 2", the God of Thunder must save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself. In the aftermath of "The Avengers", the Asgardian hero fights to restore order across the cosmos, but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness.
The film will open Stateside on November 8.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!