Jaimie Alexander: Thor and Sif's Relationship Will Be Explored in 'The Dark World'
Will Thor have another love interest apart from Jane Foster in "Thor: The Dark World"? Jaimie Alexander recently hinted that the upcoming movie might explore deeper to the relationship between her character Lady Sif and the God of Thunder.
"Yes, there is that... We sort of explore the Sif - Thor relationship," the South Carolina-born actress told I Am Rogue. When the interviewer asked if the relationship was in romantic way, she responded, "Yeah, kinda."
"It's more of getting a feel of who these people are, the way they are with each other," she explained. "It was fun for me fun for Chris (Hemsworth) They are almost like brother-sister types too, so maybe that translates into... they love each other on camera too, you know."
During the chat, Alexander also dished on how the "Thor" sequel would shift following the events in "The Avengers". She said, "It's crazy... a bit of a darker feel, obviously a lot more action. We get to explore the different realms I guess... a lot more... a lot more Asgard, Asgardians."
The brunette beauty additionally discussed the transition when Alan Taylor took over the helming duty from Kenneth Branagh. "That was hard at first. I didn't know what to expect," she admitted.
"I love Kenneth Branagh very much. He was a huge staple in my life because he launched my career... and I gotta say though it was always great to work with different people and Alan Taylor has brought a whole new vision to Thor."
In "Thor 2", the God of Thunder must save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself. In the aftermath of "The Avengers", the Asgardian hero fights to restore order across the cosmos, but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness.
The film will open Stateside on November 8.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'