Justin Bieber Debuts New Tattoo of Indian's Head
Justin Bieber has had a picture of Indian's head added to his tattoo collection. Showing off the new art work, the 18-year-old pop singer took it to Instagram on Sunday, January 6 to share a photo of the tattoo etched on the back of his shoulder.
"My grandfather always took me to the stratford culliton every friday night this is for u Grampa ... My man @chenterios hooked it up," he wrote in a caption of the image. The tattoo is actually the logo for the Stratford Cullitons, a junior ice hockey team based in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. Chente Rios was the one who inked it on the singer's body.
The Biebs, who was recently rumored to have split from Selena Gomez during their Mexican getaway, has already had a tattoo of an owl on his forearm, the Japanese symbol for "music" etched on his right arm, and a crown tattoo on the upper side of his right chest among others. In late December 2012, he also added praying hands and flowers to existing tattoo of Jesus on his calf.
The tattoo and breakup reports aside, Justin recently grabbed headlines after pictures of him smoking pot surfaced online. Seemingly responding to the incident, he tweeted, "Everyday growing and learning. trying to be better. u get knocked down, u get up. I see all of u. i hear all of u. i never want to let any of you down. i love u. and..thank u. #beliebers."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed