Justin Bieber Debuts New Tattoo of Indian's Head
Justin Bieber has had a picture of Indian's head added to his tattoo collection. Showing off the new art work, the 18-year-old pop singer took it to Instagram on Sunday, January 6 to share a photo of the tattoo etched on the back of his shoulder.
"My grandfather always took me to the stratford culliton every friday night this is for u Grampa ... My man @chenterios hooked it up," he wrote in a caption of the image. The tattoo is actually the logo for the Stratford Cullitons, a junior ice hockey team based in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. Chente Rios was the one who inked it on the singer's body.
The Biebs, who was recently rumored to have split from Selena Gomez during their Mexican getaway, has already had a tattoo of an owl on his forearm, the Japanese symbol for "music" etched on his right arm, and a crown tattoo on the upper side of his right chest among others. In late December 2012, he also added praying hands and flowers to existing tattoo of Jesus on his calf.
The tattoo and breakup reports aside, Justin recently grabbed headlines after pictures of him smoking pot surfaced online. Seemingly responding to the incident, he tweeted, "Everyday growing and learning. trying to be better. u get knocked down, u get up. I see all of u. i hear all of u. i never want to let any of you down. i love u. and..thank u. #beliebers."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media