Justin Bieber Debuts New Tattoo of Indian's Head
Justin Bieber has had a picture of Indian's head added to his tattoo collection. Showing off the new art work, the 18-year-old pop singer took it to Instagram on Sunday, January 6 to share a photo of the tattoo etched on the back of his shoulder.
"My grandfather always took me to the stratford culliton every friday night this is for u Grampa ... My man @chenterios hooked it up," he wrote in a caption of the image. The tattoo is actually the logo for the Stratford Cullitons, a junior ice hockey team based in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. Chente Rios was the one who inked it on the singer's body.
The Biebs, who was recently rumored to have split from Selena Gomez during their Mexican getaway, has already had a tattoo of an owl on his forearm, the Japanese symbol for "music" etched on his right arm, and a crown tattoo on the upper side of his right chest among others. In late December 2012, he also added praying hands and flowers to existing tattoo of Jesus on his calf.
The tattoo and breakup reports aside, Justin recently grabbed headlines after pictures of him smoking pot surfaced online. Seemingly responding to the incident, he tweeted, "Everyday growing and learning. trying to be better. u get knocked down, u get up. I see all of u. i hear all of u. i never want to let any of you down. i love u. and..thank u. #beliebers."
More Justin Bieber News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake