'Revolution' to Return With More Shocking Revelations in Second Half of Season 1
Prepare for more shocking twists when "Revolution" returns with the second half of its inaugural season in March. Speaking during the show's panel at TCA winter press tour, producer Eric Kripke hinted that surprises would come more often in the new episodes.
"I felt like we could pick up the pace of the stunning revelations. I thought maybe the pace of the shocking surprises was a little too slow... We wanted to have a second half that was bigger and better and more exciting," he teased. "It will be more shocking, more often."
The second half will also explore more part of the world as Kripke admitted, "The focus which we've seen so far has actually been very limited within the Monroe Republic. In the second half, we start to slowly, but surely expand the world." He further shared, "We cross the border into Georgia, the Georgia Federation, for instance, another nation, and we see they have many of those things that the Monroe Republic doesn't... and then we go west."
He continued, "Anyway, so it's about expanding the world and it's about seeing that it's all of a piece and that we're teasing it out at a very deliberate pace because we want everyone to really explore the world in an effective way."
Of the long break between the first and second half, executive producer J.J. Abrams said "it helped tremendously" with his previous show "Lost", so "when this came up for this show, I was tremendously relieved." As the said strategy allows the show to run straight through without further breaks or repeats when it returns, Abrams called it "the best thing for the viewers."
The new episodes of "Revolution" will start airing on Monday, March 25 at 10 P.M. ET on NBC. A new promo for the remainder of the first season debuted at the TCA panel, showing a trust issue and more actions ahead.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal