Katy Perry and John Mayer Holding Hands After Dinner Date
Katy Perry and John Mayer let actions do the talking. The couple, who hasn't officially confirmed their romance, was spotted walking hand-in-hand as they left West Hollywood Italian eatery Osteria Mozza after a romantic dinner on Friday, January 4.
Wearing a denim jacket on top of a white shirt, the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" singer led his girlfriend into an awaiting car. The "California Gurls" songstress, meanwhile, donned a forest-green floral dress and clutched a leather jacket.
Katy and John were first romantically linked in June 2012. The two briefly split in August, but have been inseparable since they reunited later that year. "They are seriously in love and exclusive," a source told Us Weekly.
Katy even brought the rocker home to celebrate Christmas with her family in Santa Barbara. A so-called friend of John dished, "John is surprised at just how cool and smart she is." Another pal chimed in, "John has proved he's matured and learned from his mistakes...Katy is blown away."
More Katy Perry News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert