Katy Perry and John Mayer Holding Hands After Dinner Date
Katy Perry and John Mayer let actions do the talking. The couple, who hasn't officially confirmed their romance, was spotted walking hand-in-hand as they left West Hollywood Italian eatery Osteria Mozza after a romantic dinner on Friday, January 4.
Wearing a denim jacket on top of a white shirt, the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" singer led his girlfriend into an awaiting car. The "California Gurls" songstress, meanwhile, donned a forest-green floral dress and clutched a leather jacket.
Katy and John were first romantically linked in June 2012. The two briefly split in August, but have been inseparable since they reunited later that year. "They are seriously in love and exclusive," a source told Us Weekly.
Katy even brought the rocker home to celebrate Christmas with her family in Santa Barbara. A so-called friend of John dished, "John is surprised at just how cool and smart she is." Another pal chimed in, "John has proved he's matured and learned from his mistakes...Katy is blown away."
More Katy Perry News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed