Katy Perry and John Mayer Holding Hands After Dinner Date
Katy Perry and John Mayer let actions do the talking. The couple, who hasn't officially confirmed their romance, was spotted walking hand-in-hand as they left West Hollywood Italian eatery Osteria Mozza after a romantic dinner on Friday, January 4.
Wearing a denim jacket on top of a white shirt, the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" singer led his girlfriend into an awaiting car. The "California Gurls" songstress, meanwhile, donned a forest-green floral dress and clutched a leather jacket.
Katy and John were first romantically linked in June 2012. The two briefly split in August, but have been inseparable since they reunited later that year. "They are seriously in love and exclusive," a source told Us Weekly.
Katy even brought the rocker home to celebrate Christmas with her family in Santa Barbara. A so-called friend of John dished, "John is surprised at just how cool and smart she is." Another pal chimed in, "John has proved he's matured and learned from his mistakes...Katy is blown away."
More Katy Perry News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season