Katy Perry and John Mayer Holding Hands After Dinner Date
Katy Perry and John Mayer let actions do the talking. The couple, who hasn't officially confirmed their romance, was spotted walking hand-in-hand as they left West Hollywood Italian eatery Osteria Mozza after a romantic dinner on Friday, January 4.
Wearing a denim jacket on top of a white shirt, the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" singer led his girlfriend into an awaiting car. The "California Gurls" songstress, meanwhile, donned a forest-green floral dress and clutched a leather jacket.
Katy and John were first romantically linked in June 2012. The two briefly split in August, but have been inseparable since they reunited later that year. "They are seriously in love and exclusive," a source told Us Weekly.
Katy even brought the rocker home to celebrate Christmas with her family in Santa Barbara. A so-called friend of John dished, "John is surprised at just how cool and smart she is." Another pal chimed in, "John has proved he's matured and learned from his mistakes...Katy is blown away."
More Katy Perry News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'