Katy Perry and John Mayer Holding Hands After Dinner Date
Katy Perry and John Mayer let actions do the talking. The couple, who hasn't officially confirmed their romance, was spotted walking hand-in-hand as they left West Hollywood Italian eatery Osteria Mozza after a romantic dinner on Friday, January 4.
Wearing a denim jacket on top of a white shirt, the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" singer led his girlfriend into an awaiting car. The "California Gurls" songstress, meanwhile, donned a forest-green floral dress and clutched a leather jacket.
Katy and John were first romantically linked in June 2012. The two briefly split in August, but have been inseparable since they reunited later that year. "They are seriously in love and exclusive," a source told Us Weekly.
Katy even brought the rocker home to celebrate Christmas with her family in Santa Barbara. A so-called friend of John dished, "John is surprised at just how cool and smart she is." Another pal chimed in, "John has proved he's matured and learned from his mistakes...Katy is blown away."
More Katy Perry News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media