'Criminal Minds' Actor Thomas Gibson Arrested for DUI
Thomas Gibson had a run-in with police early Sunday, January 6. The "Criminal Minds" actor was taken into custody on suspicion of driving under influence about 1:37 A.M. at the intersection of 11th and Grand Avenue in downtown Los Angeles.
The Aaron Hotchner depicter was pulled over by cop after driving through a section of a street barricaded for the inaugural half-marathon "New Year's Race - Los Angeles at Night". He was subsequently arrested after refusing to take a breathalyzer test.
Gibson, who's also known for his roles as Daniel Nyland on "Chicago Hope" and Greg Montgomery on "Dharma & Greg", was taken to Los Angeles Central Jail with bail set at $15,000.
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards