'Criminal Minds' Actor Thomas Gibson Arrested for DUI
Thomas Gibson had a run-in with police early Sunday, January 6. The "Criminal Minds" actor was taken into custody on suspicion of driving under influence about 1:37 A.M. at the intersection of 11th and Grand Avenue in downtown Los Angeles.
The Aaron Hotchner depicter was pulled over by cop after driving through a section of a street barricaded for the inaugural half-marathon "New Year's Race - Los Angeles at Night". He was subsequently arrested after refusing to take a breathalyzer test.
Gibson, who's also known for his roles as Daniel Nyland on "Chicago Hope" and Greg Montgomery on "Dharma & Greg", was taken to Los Angeles Central Jail with bail set at $15,000.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent