'Criminal Minds' Actor Thomas Gibson Arrested for DUI
Thomas Gibson had a run-in with police early Sunday, January 6. The "Criminal Minds" actor was taken into custody on suspicion of driving under influence about 1:37 A.M. at the intersection of 11th and Grand Avenue in downtown Los Angeles.
The Aaron Hotchner depicter was pulled over by cop after driving through a section of a street barricaded for the inaugural half-marathon "New Year's Race - Los Angeles at Night". He was subsequently arrested after refusing to take a breathalyzer test.
Gibson, who's also known for his roles as Daniel Nyland on "Chicago Hope" and Greg Montgomery on "Dharma & Greg", was taken to Los Angeles Central Jail with bail set at $15,000.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date