'Criminal Minds' Actor Thomas Gibson Arrested for DUI
Thomas Gibson had a run-in with police early Sunday, January 6. The "Criminal Minds" actor was taken into custody on suspicion of driving under influence about 1:37 A.M. at the intersection of 11th and Grand Avenue in downtown Los Angeles.
The Aaron Hotchner depicter was pulled over by cop after driving through a section of a street barricaded for the inaugural half-marathon "New Year's Race - Los Angeles at Night". He was subsequently arrested after refusing to take a breathalyzer test.
Gibson, who's also known for his roles as Daniel Nyland on "Chicago Hope" and Greg Montgomery on "Dharma & Greg", was taken to Los Angeles Central Jail with bail set at $15,000.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones