'Criminal Minds' Actor Thomas Gibson Arrested for DUI
Thomas Gibson had a run-in with police early Sunday, January 6. The "Criminal Minds" actor was taken into custody on suspicion of driving under influence about 1:37 A.M. at the intersection of 11th and Grand Avenue in downtown Los Angeles.
The Aaron Hotchner depicter was pulled over by cop after driving through a section of a street barricaded for the inaugural half-marathon "New Year's Race - Los Angeles at Night". He was subsequently arrested after refusing to take a breathalyzer test.
Gibson, who's also known for his roles as Daniel Nyland on "Chicago Hope" and Greg Montgomery on "Dharma & Greg", was taken to Los Angeles Central Jail with bail set at $15,000.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video