Justin Bieber Visiting Young Leukemia Patient Millie Before Concert
Justin Bieber left his pot smoking drama behind as he came to visit Millie Flamm, a 7-year-old Belieber who's been battling leukemia for the past three years. The teen heartthrob took a special pit stop before his concert in Utah over the weekend.
The Canadian singer met Millie at Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City. He re-tweeted pictures of them posing together for the camera. She sat on his lap and grinned when he kissed her cheek. During his visit, he also serenaded her with his song.
Since the little girl couldn't attend Bieber's concert because she's too sick, an online campaign was started to get him to visit her in the hospital instead. "A friend posted a picture on Facebook, and itís been shared thousands of times," her dad Brad said.
After leaving the hospital, the 18-year-old singer took the stage for a live concert at the EnergySolutions Arena on January 5. He went shirtless, showing off his abs during the gig. "Back home on stage today," he tweeted. "Focused."
In related news, Bieber's camp was reportedly fuming over the pictures that showed him smoking pot. Although he did it behind the closed door of his hotel room, it seemed that someone in the crowd discreetly took pictures and sold them without him knowing.
"They are grilling security about who could have taken them," a source told Us Weekly. Among Bieber's party companions back then was his good buddy Lil Twist who never made secret of his love for pot. Rumor has it, they've been smoking together on a number of occasions.
More Justin Bieber News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors