Justin Bieber Visiting Young Leukemia Patient Millie Before Concert
Justin Bieber left his pot smoking drama behind as he came to visit Millie Flamm, a 7-year-old Belieber who's been battling leukemia for the past three years. The teen heartthrob took a special pit stop before his concert in Utah over the weekend.
The Canadian singer met Millie at Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City. He re-tweeted pictures of them posing together for the camera. She sat on his lap and grinned when he kissed her cheek. During his visit, he also serenaded her with his song.
Since the little girl couldn't attend Bieber's concert because she's too sick, an online campaign was started to get him to visit her in the hospital instead. "A friend posted a picture on Facebook, and itís been shared thousands of times," her dad Brad said.
After leaving the hospital, the 18-year-old singer took the stage for a live concert at the EnergySolutions Arena on January 5. He went shirtless, showing off his abs during the gig. "Back home on stage today," he tweeted. "Focused."
In related news, Bieber's camp was reportedly fuming over the pictures that showed him smoking pot. Although he did it behind the closed door of his hotel room, it seemed that someone in the crowd discreetly took pictures and sold them without him knowing.
"They are grilling security about who could have taken them," a source told Us Weekly. Among Bieber's party companions back then was his good buddy Lil Twist who never made secret of his love for pot. Rumor has it, they've been smoking together on a number of occasions.
More Justin Bieber News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab