Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles Rent $1 Million Nursery for Baby Blue Ivy at Barclays Center
Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles only want the best for baby Blue Ivy Carter. The super-rich parents reportedly spent $1 million to rent a crib for their daughter at the luxurious basement suite of the newly-opened Barclays Center, which he christened with eight concerts.
"Jay rents a luxurious basement suite for $1 million a year," a source tells Us Weekly. "It has an area for Blue filled with toys." Rumor has it, there are 11 suites at the multi-purpose indoor arena available for rent with average cost of $55K, and Ivy's nursery is the most expensive of them all.
And daddy Jay-Z and mama Bey apparently teach their little girl to share at early age since they provide the suite with some equipment for their adult friends. "It's all glass with a champagne bar and TV screen," says the insider. "Jay lets friends use his digs when he's not there."
The pricey crib comes as no surprise though since Jay-Z has already warned that he would have the "worst, spoiled little kid ever." "I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that," he once told Oprah Winfrey. "Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."
Not only is Blue Ivy spoiled by her parents but she is also showered with lavish gifts by her parents' celebrity friends. Gwyneth Paltrow got her a $1,029 stroller, Kelly Rowland gave her a Bob Marley onesie, and Questlove sent her an iPod full of specially-curated tunes.
The little girl, who will turn one year old this coming Monday, January 7, is also already building up quite the collection of expensive shoes. She allegedly has got a pair of custom-made Swarovski-encrusted sneakers specially created by designer Ruthie Davis. Having famous and super-rich parents sure has its perks.
More Jay-Z News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?