'American Idol' Ouster Jermaine Jones Auditions for 'The Voice'
Jermaine Jones, who was disqualified from "American Idol" season 11, is trying his hand at another singing competition. The aspiring singer reveals he will audition for NBC's "The Voice" which will kick off its auditions on January 12 in Chicago, Il.
"Are you ready the #mainetrain is taking off again..... My audition is next month I need all your support and prayers," so he tweeted on Friday, January 4. He also included a link to an Instagram picture of "The Voice" logo.
Jermaine made it into the Top 13 of the latest season of "Idol", before he was infamously kicked out of the show by producers after it was revealed that he was concealing arrests and outstanding warrants.
The veteran reality series was accused of staging the disqualification to boost ratings, but the 26-year-old vocalist wouldn't think about it further. "I haven't even taken my mind into that and why they did what they did, because then I'll drive myself crazy," he reasoned.
The fourth season of "The Voice" will premiere March 25 on NBC. Usher and Shakira will join Adam Levine and Blake Shelton in the judging panel, replacing Cee-Lo Green and Christina Aguilera who take a break from the show.
More The Voice News
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?