NeNe Leakes Confirms Engagement to Ex-Husband
It's official, NeNe leakes is indeed betrothed to marry Gregg Leakes once again. "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star confirmed the engagement news when giving a televised interview on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon".
"Well...a little after midnight," she said when asked by Jimmy Fallon about the pictures that documented her romantic New Year's Eve celebration with her former husband, "I was asked this beautiful question: Will you marry me - again?"
One of the pictures in question showed champagne, strawberries and Hershey's Kisses forming a G and N, and another featured rose petals spread in the hallway that seemed to lead to their bedroom where there's a love sign constructed of Hershey's Kisses on the bed.
NeNe and Gregg divorced in 2011 after almost 14 years of marriage. They have one son together. She's additionally a mother to another son from a previous relationship.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'