NeNe Leakes Confirms Engagement to Ex-Husband
It's official, NeNe leakes is indeed betrothed to marry Gregg Leakes once again. "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star confirmed the engagement news when giving a televised interview on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon".
"Well...a little after midnight," she said when asked by Jimmy Fallon about the pictures that documented her romantic New Year's Eve celebration with her former husband, "I was asked this beautiful question: Will you marry me - again?"
One of the pictures in question showed champagne, strawberries and Hershey's Kisses forming a G and N, and another featured rose petals spread in the hallway that seemed to lead to their bedroom where there's a love sign constructed of Hershey's Kisses on the bed.
NeNe and Gregg divorced in 2011 after almost 14 years of marriage. They have one son together. She's additionally a mother to another son from a previous relationship.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch