NeNe Leakes Confirms Engagement to Ex-Husband
It's official, NeNe leakes is indeed betrothed to marry Gregg Leakes once again. "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star confirmed the engagement news when giving a televised interview on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon".
"Well...a little after midnight," she said when asked by Jimmy Fallon about the pictures that documented her romantic New Year's Eve celebration with her former husband, "I was asked this beautiful question: Will you marry me - again?"
One of the pictures in question showed champagne, strawberries and Hershey's Kisses forming a G and N, and another featured rose petals spread in the hallway that seemed to lead to their bedroom where there's a love sign constructed of Hershey's Kisses on the bed.
NeNe and Gregg divorced in 2011 after almost 14 years of marriage. They have one son together. She's additionally a mother to another son from a previous relationship.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special