NeNe Leakes Confirms Engagement to Ex-Husband
It's official, NeNe leakes is indeed betrothed to marry Gregg Leakes once again. "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star confirmed the engagement news when giving a televised interview on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon".
"Well...a little after midnight," she said when asked by Jimmy Fallon about the pictures that documented her romantic New Year's Eve celebration with her former husband, "I was asked this beautiful question: Will you marry me - again?"
One of the pictures in question showed champagne, strawberries and Hershey's Kisses forming a G and N, and another featured rose petals spread in the hallway that seemed to lead to their bedroom where there's a love sign constructed of Hershey's Kisses on the bed.
NeNe and Gregg divorced in 2011 after almost 14 years of marriage. They have one son together. She's additionally a mother to another son from a previous relationship.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video