NeNe Leakes Confirms Engagement to Ex-Husband
It's official, NeNe leakes is indeed betrothed to marry Gregg Leakes once again. "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star confirmed the engagement news when giving a televised interview on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon".
"Well...a little after midnight," she said when asked by Jimmy Fallon about the pictures that documented her romantic New Year's Eve celebration with her former husband, "I was asked this beautiful question: Will you marry me - again?"
One of the pictures in question showed champagne, strawberries and Hershey's Kisses forming a G and N, and another featured rose petals spread in the hallway that seemed to lead to their bedroom where there's a love sign constructed of Hershey's Kisses on the bed.
NeNe and Gregg divorced in 2011 after almost 14 years of marriage. They have one son together. She's additionally a mother to another son from a previous relationship.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance