Naomi Campbell Attacked by Thugs on Motorbikes After Visiting Designer Azzedine Alaia
Details of violent robbery attempt targeting Naomi Campbell in Paris started to unravel. It's revealed that the 42-year-old supermodel was attacked by two people riding motorbikes on November 21 at 7 Rue de Moussy as she was going to enter an awaiting car.
New York Post reported Naomi was outside of the home and workplace of her close friend, designer Azzedine Alaia. She's believed to have just left the place after visiting him who helped her when she first met him years ago after she's robbed on her first day in the city.
The thugs reportedly tried to steal the model's bag, but failed. They, however, managed to knock her down, injuring her leg. Suffering a torn ligament, she has reported the incident to local police but allegedly refused emergency medical care at the time.
"There was an attempted robbery with violence," an official confirmed, but offered no other details of what really happened. Naomi also refused to give any comment, other than saying that she's fine now. She's has been spotted in New York using electric wheelchair and crutches to get around.
Her billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin later flew the runway beauty on a private jet to Vail, Colorado to get treatment from famed orthopedic surgeon, J. Richard Steadman. He allegedly also tightened security around his girlfriend as a precaution.
Police is still working to find the muggers.
More Naomi Campbell News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending