Naomi Campbell Attacked by Thugs on Motorbikes After Visiting Designer Azzedine Alaia
Details of violent robbery attempt targeting Naomi Campbell in Paris started to unravel. It's revealed that the 42-year-old supermodel was attacked by two people riding motorbikes on November 21 at 7 Rue de Moussy as she was going to enter an awaiting car.
New York Post reported Naomi was outside of the home and workplace of her close friend, designer Azzedine Alaia. She's believed to have just left the place after visiting him who helped her when she first met him years ago after she's robbed on her first day in the city.
The thugs reportedly tried to steal the model's bag, but failed. They, however, managed to knock her down, injuring her leg. Suffering a torn ligament, she has reported the incident to local police but allegedly refused emergency medical care at the time.
"There was an attempted robbery with violence," an official confirmed, but offered no other details of what really happened. Naomi also refused to give any comment, other than saying that she's fine now. She's has been spotted in New York using electric wheelchair and crutches to get around.
Her billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin later flew the runway beauty on a private jet to Vail, Colorado to get treatment from famed orthopedic surgeon, J. Richard Steadman. He allegedly also tightened security around his girlfriend as a precaution.
Police is still working to find the muggers.
More Naomi Campbell News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special