Naomi Campbell Attacked by Thugs on Motorbikes After Visiting Designer Azzedine Alaia
Details of violent robbery attempt targeting Naomi Campbell in Paris started to unravel. It's revealed that the 42-year-old supermodel was attacked by two people riding motorbikes on November 21 at 7 Rue de Moussy as she was going to enter an awaiting car.
New York Post reported Naomi was outside of the home and workplace of her close friend, designer Azzedine Alaia. She's believed to have just left the place after visiting him who helped her when she first met him years ago after she's robbed on her first day in the city.
The thugs reportedly tried to steal the model's bag, but failed. They, however, managed to knock her down, injuring her leg. Suffering a torn ligament, she has reported the incident to local police but allegedly refused emergency medical care at the time.
"There was an attempted robbery with violence," an official confirmed, but offered no other details of what really happened. Naomi also refused to give any comment, other than saying that she's fine now. She's has been spotted in New York using electric wheelchair and crutches to get around.
Her billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin later flew the runway beauty on a private jet to Vail, Colorado to get treatment from famed orthopedic surgeon, J. Richard Steadman. He allegedly also tightened security around his girlfriend as a precaution.
Police is still working to find the muggers.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series