'Cougar Town' Season 4: Courteney Cox's Jules to Have a 'Naked Day'
"Cougar Town" move from ABC to TBS would not affect the content of the show too much, so co-creator Bill Lawrence declared at the winter Television Critics Association press tour on Friday, January 4. "I want fans to notice no difference," he said, hoping that "eventually, when they're watching reruns, they can't tell the third season from what's in the fourth."
Though so, Lawrence hinted that there would be more nudity in the upcoming season 4 as sharing, "One difference is Courteney did declare this year the year of her cleavage." Supporting his statement, Courteney Cox chimed in, "You will not see one scene where I don't show my boobs."
"I'm getting older, and the plan is less focus on the face. I'm focusing here (pointing to her chest). By the time I'm much older, I'll be absolutely nude," the Jules Cobb depicter added, as Lawrence summed it up, "The big difference is we've shifted from Brian Van Holt not wearing his shirt all the time to Josh Hopkins not wearing his shirt all the time. I think that was probably TBS' only big note."
One storyline that will feature Cox showing a lot of skin is when Jules has a "naked day" to liven up her marriage to Hopkins' Grayson Ellis. "One day in trying to keep our marriage alive we have a naked day," the actress dished.
"There happens to be only one spot in the whole house where I can stand and the light comes in at all angles; step out of it, disgusting," Cox said of shooting the "naked day" scene. Lawrence added, "It was sexy for about five minutes and then it was just two middle aged people standing around naked."
As for Busy Philipps who is currently expecting her first child, her bump will be hidden toward the end of the season. "Travis (Dan Byrd) did not knock Laurie up," Phillips assured fans. Laurie's boyfriend will also return from Afghanistan. "So no I longer have to have cybersex... I get to actually make out with him in real life," Philipps teased.
The new season of "Cougar Town" will premiere January 8 on TBS.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win