Bar Refaeli Joins Danica Patrick for 'Perfect Match' on Go Daddy's New Super Bowl Ad
Bar Refaeli is set to heat up Go Daddy's new commercial for the upcoming Super Bowl with the brand's longtime spokesmodel Danica Patrick. There will be a dose of sexiness when the Sport Illustrated model and the car race driver collide in a "Perfect Match" that will be filmed in Los Angeles by ad agency Deutsch New York.
"We think we're going to make special Super Bowl magic with 'Perfect Match'," said Go Daddy Chief Marketing Officer Barb Rechterman in a statement. "This ad marries Go Daddy's edgy brand with our reputation for taking care of customers in a way we think will be surprising and, more importantly, entertaining."
Go Daddy is well known for its saucy ads on Super Bowl, starting to get a lot of attention in 2005 when pro-wrestler Candice Michelle parodied the infamous Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction from the year before. The internet domain provider has since tapped a list of beauties to appear in their racy commercials.
"The opportunity to be in a Super Bowl commercial is thrilling ... and to partner with Go Daddy is something I just couldn't resist," Refaeli gushed. "I feel like the 'Perfect Match' commercial is a chance to be in an iconic Super Bowl spot that not only leaves people talking, but shows everyone what Go Daddy is really about."
Details of the ad haven't been divulged, but Rechterman ruled out bikini-related theme. "We're not thinking bikinis or anything like that," she explained. "You might say we've come up in the world." The 30-second commercial will air on February 3 during the sport event that will feature Beyonce Knowles as the music headliner.
More Bar Refaeli News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones