Nancy Pelosi on '30 Rock' Cameo Spot: I Would Do Anything Tina Fey Asks Me to Do
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi confirms that she's going to visit "30 Rock" on its special hour-long series finale. The politician is going to make an appearance on January 31, joining another guest Ice-T to help wrap the Tina Fey NBC comedy show.
"I would do almost anything Tina Fey asks me to do," she told the Washington Post, without divulging details of her role in the upcoming wrap-up episode. "I'm flattered that they asked me to make a cameo in the series finale. I had a lot of fun."
Pelosi joins the likes of former Vice President of the United States Al Gore, ex-Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice, and Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who have all made cameos on the show. Fellow politicians like John McCain and Joe Biden have also come to another NBC show "Parks & Recreation".
The much-anticipated episode has been shot in early December before the holiday season with a farewell party taking place just a few days before Christmas.
One of the highest-ranking female politicians in American history, Pelosi is no stranger to appearing on the small screen. She regularly gave interview to the likes of Ellen DeGeneres, Jay Leno and Jimmy Fallon, and once served as a guest judge on "Top Chef".
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?