Nancy Pelosi on '30 Rock' Cameo Spot: I Would Do Anything Tina Fey Asks Me to Do
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi confirms that she's going to visit "30 Rock" on its special hour-long series finale. The politician is going to make an appearance on January 31, joining another guest Ice-T to help wrap the Tina Fey NBC comedy show.
"I would do almost anything Tina Fey asks me to do," she told the Washington Post, without divulging details of her role in the upcoming wrap-up episode. "I'm flattered that they asked me to make a cameo in the series finale. I had a lot of fun."
Pelosi joins the likes of former Vice President of the United States Al Gore, ex-Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice, and Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who have all made cameos on the show. Fellow politicians like John McCain and Joe Biden have also come to another NBC show "Parks & Recreation".
The much-anticipated episode has been shot in early December before the holiday season with a farewell party taking place just a few days before Christmas.
One of the highest-ranking female politicians in American history, Pelosi is no stranger to appearing on the small screen. She regularly gave interview to the likes of Ellen DeGeneres, Jay Leno and Jimmy Fallon, and once served as a guest judge on "Top Chef".
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'