Nancy Pelosi on '30 Rock' Cameo Spot: I Would Do Anything Tina Fey Asks Me to Do
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi confirms that she's going to visit "30 Rock" on its special hour-long series finale. The politician is going to make an appearance on January 31, joining another guest Ice-T to help wrap the Tina Fey NBC comedy show.
"I would do almost anything Tina Fey asks me to do," she told the Washington Post, without divulging details of her role in the upcoming wrap-up episode. "I'm flattered that they asked me to make a cameo in the series finale. I had a lot of fun."
Pelosi joins the likes of former Vice President of the United States Al Gore, ex-Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice, and Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who have all made cameos on the show. Fellow politicians like John McCain and Joe Biden have also come to another NBC show "Parks & Recreation".
The much-anticipated episode has been shot in early December before the holiday season with a farewell party taking place just a few days before Christmas.
One of the highest-ranking female politicians in American history, Pelosi is no stranger to appearing on the small screen. She regularly gave interview to the likes of Ellen DeGeneres, Jay Leno and Jimmy Fallon, and once served as a guest judge on "Top Chef".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers