Nancy Pelosi on '30 Rock' Cameo Spot: I Would Do Anything Tina Fey Asks Me to Do
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi confirms that she's going to visit "30 Rock" on its special hour-long series finale. The politician is going to make an appearance on January 31, joining another guest Ice-T to help wrap the Tina Fey NBC comedy show.
"I would do almost anything Tina Fey asks me to do," she told the Washington Post, without divulging details of her role in the upcoming wrap-up episode. "I'm flattered that they asked me to make a cameo in the series finale. I had a lot of fun."
Pelosi joins the likes of former Vice President of the United States Al Gore, ex-Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice, and Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who have all made cameos on the show. Fellow politicians like John McCain and Joe Biden have also come to another NBC show "Parks & Recreation".
The much-anticipated episode has been shot in early December before the holiday season with a farewell party taking place just a few days before Christmas.
One of the highest-ranking female politicians in American history, Pelosi is no stranger to appearing on the small screen. She regularly gave interview to the likes of Ellen DeGeneres, Jay Leno and Jimmy Fallon, and once served as a guest judge on "Top Chef".
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease