Jennifer Lopez Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Says He Gives Her 'Endless Love'
The 43-year-old all-around performer and actress Jennifer Lopez is raving about her 25-year-old dancer-choreographer boyfriend Casper Smart in the February issue of Harper's Bazaar. The superstar graces the cover of the famed lifestyle magazine as she talks openly about her boyfriend of one year, her ever-changing style choices, and her 4-year-old twins Max and Emme.
"He's fantastic; he's like my best friend. I can tell him everything, when I'm feeling down, when I'm feeling good. He gives moral support, endless love and support", the former "American Idol" judge gushes about her latest beau. Their whirlwind romance and still going-strong relationship came on the heels of Lopez's break-up with third husband Marc Anthony.
The recording artist, dancer, entrepreneur, and philanthropist is working harder than ever to ensure a fabulous existence for her family. "I make it as simple and as beautiful as I can because my life is kind of big," she says in the interview. "So I pack my luggage, or dress myself, or comb my kids' hair, pick up their clothes -- that makes our life beautiful, you know?"
Being a certified fashionista, the self-confessed fashion designer talked about how her fashion style has changed over the years, recalling the plunging Versace gown for the 2000 Grammy Awards that made her an instant style maven, and which she still keeps at her home.
"The other day, my housekeeper put it on a mannequin in my spa, where I get my hair and makeup done. She sent me a picture. She was like, 'You like this dress?' Um, yeah, but I don't know if I like it out in the house!"
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special