Jennifer Lopez Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Says He Gives Her 'Endless Love'
The 43-year-old all-around performer and actress Jennifer Lopez is raving about her 25-year-old dancer-choreographer boyfriend Casper Smart in the February issue of Harper's Bazaar. The superstar graces the cover of the famed lifestyle magazine as she talks openly about her boyfriend of one year, her ever-changing style choices, and her 4-year-old twins Max and Emme.
"He's fantastic; he's like my best friend. I can tell him everything, when I'm feeling down, when I'm feeling good. He gives moral support, endless love and support", the former "American Idol" judge gushes about her latest beau. Their whirlwind romance and still going-strong relationship came on the heels of Lopez's break-up with third husband Marc Anthony.
The recording artist, dancer, entrepreneur, and philanthropist is working harder than ever to ensure a fabulous existence for her family. "I make it as simple and as beautiful as I can because my life is kind of big," she says in the interview. "So I pack my luggage, or dress myself, or comb my kids' hair, pick up their clothes -- that makes our life beautiful, you know?"
Being a certified fashionista, the self-confessed fashion designer talked about how her fashion style has changed over the years, recalling the plunging Versace gown for the 2000 Grammy Awards that made her an instant style maven, and which she still keeps at her home.
"The other day, my housekeeper put it on a mannequin in my spa, where I get my hair and makeup done. She sent me a picture. She was like, 'You like this dress?' Um, yeah, but I don't know if I like it out in the house!"
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video