Hulk Hogan Re-Files $100 Million Lawsuit Against Gawker Over Sex Tape
Legendary pro-wrestler Hulk Hogan has decided to move forward with the $100 million lawsuit he filed against entertainment news and gossip sheet Gawker for allegedly posting his sex tape online via their website. Hogan withdrew the case he filed with the federal courts last months, but has decided to pursue his charges against Gawker by refilling the lawsuit in a Florida state court.
The Hulkster is also currently suing his partner in the said sex tape, Heather Clem, ex-wife of radio personality Bubba the Love Sponge. Hogan claims Clem had a hand in leaking the footage to the media.
Hogan, through his lawyer, explains that he earlier dismissed the federal case in order to consolidate his claims against both Gawker and Clem so that there will be less paperwork and attorney's fees. The semi-retired athlete and TV personality is suing Gawker for posting a one-minute sex tape of Hogan and Clem that was taken more than 6 years ago.
The Hulkster has also sued Bubba the Love Sponge for allegedly leaking the footage but that was ultimately settled, with Bubba even apologizing on air for it.
Hogan is the on-screen general manager of TNA Wrestling (Total Non-Stop Action Wresting). His popularity peaked back in the 80s and 90s when he was still part of the World Wrestling Federation, portraying the all-American character of Hollywood Hulk Hogan. The champion pro-wrestler has been inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame back in 2005.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce