Beyonce Might Collaborate With Lady GaGa and Azealia Banks on 'Ratchet' Single
Just before the year ended, multi-media artist Beyonce Knowles posted on her Instagram two photos of hooped earrings engraved with the word "ratchet" that sparked rumors of a new single from her. She had posted a photo of herself wearing the earrings together with a Houston Rockets cap, representing her hometown, with a barely visible camera in the background that hints of a video shoot. A day before this came out, she had already posted a photo of the earrings beside a pair of printed purple flats.
The artist also known in the industry as Sasha Fierce got her followers wondering if "Ratchet" will be the title of the first track from her upcoming fifth album. The new mom got the fans thinking that she might be hooking-up with Lady GaGa and Azealia Banks. The controversial Lady GaGa had earlier told a fan via Twitter that there would be a sequel to "Telephone", the first collaboration between her and Beyonce.
GaGa, who first posted her own ratchet earrings on her Instagram back in November, had previously revealed that she had just wrapped up the track "Ratchet" with hip-hop artist Azealia Banks. The Mother Monster revealed on her own fansite LittleMonsters.com either that "Ratchet" or another track "Tea" might be the carrier single of her upcoming album "ARTPOP", due this January.
Banks had first broken news about hooking up with the "Poker Face" singer. "I worked with Lady GaGa, but I worked with Lady GaGa from afar. We worked via email and via Internet," she said. "We have a song called 'Red Flame' and a song called 'Ratchet,' but I don't know what she's doing with it. She's going to release it when she wants to release it."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3