Beyonce Might Collaborate With Lady GaGa and Azealia Banks on 'Ratchet' Single
Just before the year ended, multi-media artist Beyonce Knowles posted on her Instagram two photos of hooped earrings engraved with the word "ratchet" that sparked rumors of a new single from her. She had posted a photo of herself wearing the earrings together with a Houston Rockets cap, representing her hometown, with a barely visible camera in the background that hints of a video shoot. A day before this came out, she had already posted a photo of the earrings beside a pair of printed purple flats.
The artist also known in the industry as Sasha Fierce got her followers wondering if "Ratchet" will be the title of the first track from her upcoming fifth album. The new mom got the fans thinking that she might be hooking-up with Lady GaGa and Azealia Banks. The controversial Lady GaGa had earlier told a fan via Twitter that there would be a sequel to "Telephone", the first collaboration between her and Beyonce.
GaGa, who first posted her own ratchet earrings on her Instagram back in November, had previously revealed that she had just wrapped up the track "Ratchet" with hip-hop artist Azealia Banks. The Mother Monster revealed on her own fansite LittleMonsters.com either that "Ratchet" or another track "Tea" might be the carrier single of her upcoming album "ARTPOP", due this January.
Banks had first broken news about hooking up with the "Poker Face" singer. "I worked with Lady GaGa, but I worked with Lady GaGa from afar. We worked via email and via Internet," she said. "We have a song called 'Red Flame' and a song called 'Ratchet,' but I don't know what she's doing with it. She's going to release it when she wants to release it."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified