Naomi Campbell Injured After Being Robbed in Paris
Naomi Campbell got her leg injured after being mugged on a Paris street. The supermodel suffered from a torn ligament after being attacked by thugs when trying to hail a cab. She reportedly has been using a wheelchair and crutches to help her get around following the incident.
"It was terrifying. Naomi believes the assailant had been watching her, casing her out, and waited for a moment to strike when she was alone. She was attacked in the street as she hailed a cab, and robbed," a source testified to NYPost's Page Six. "She was understandably very upset and shaken up."
The 42-year-old runway beauty was reportedly flown on a private jet by her boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, to Vail, Colorado to get treatment from famed orthopedic surgeon, J. Richard Steadman. The billionaire allegedly also tightened security around his girlfriend to prevent another repeat.
The robbery happened more than a month ago. She has reported it to French police, but was asked not to speak publicly about the attack as authorities set out a hunt to find the culprits. "I am sorry, I do not talk to press, but I am fine," she said when contacted about the matter.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture