Naomi Campbell Injured After Being Robbed in Paris
Naomi Campbell got her leg injured after being mugged on a Paris street. The supermodel suffered from a torn ligament after being attacked by thugs when trying to hail a cab. She reportedly has been using a wheelchair and crutches to help her get around following the incident.
"It was terrifying. Naomi believes the assailant had been watching her, casing her out, and waited for a moment to strike when she was alone. She was attacked in the street as she hailed a cab, and robbed," a source testified to NYPost's Page Six. "She was understandably very upset and shaken up."
The 42-year-old runway beauty was reportedly flown on a private jet by her boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, to Vail, Colorado to get treatment from famed orthopedic surgeon, J. Richard Steadman. The billionaire allegedly also tightened security around his girlfriend to prevent another repeat.
The robbery happened more than a month ago. She has reported it to French police, but was asked not to speak publicly about the attack as authorities set out a hunt to find the culprits. "I am sorry, I do not talk to press, but I am fine," she said when contacted about the matter.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell