Naomi Campbell Injured After Being Robbed in Paris
Naomi Campbell got her leg injured after being mugged on a Paris street. The supermodel suffered from a torn ligament after being attacked by thugs when trying to hail a cab. She reportedly has been using a wheelchair and crutches to help her get around following the incident.
"It was terrifying. Naomi believes the assailant had been watching her, casing her out, and waited for a moment to strike when she was alone. She was attacked in the street as she hailed a cab, and robbed," a source testified to NYPost's Page Six. "She was understandably very upset and shaken up."
The 42-year-old runway beauty was reportedly flown on a private jet by her boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, to Vail, Colorado to get treatment from famed orthopedic surgeon, J. Richard Steadman. The billionaire allegedly also tightened security around his girlfriend to prevent another repeat.
The robbery happened more than a month ago. She has reported it to French police, but was asked not to speak publicly about the attack as authorities set out a hunt to find the culprits. "I am sorry, I do not talk to press, but I am fine," she said when contacted about the matter.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes