Kanye West Stopped by Cop for Speeding
Kanye West found himself in trouble for driving above speed limit. The G.O.O.D Music rap mogul was pulled over by West Hollywood police Wednesday night, December 3 outside celebrity hotspot, Chateau Marmont for speeding and having tinted windows.
The boyfriend of pregnant Kim Kardashian was pulled over by the patrol police officer while driving her Mercedes Benz G63 SUV, which she bought several months back. The father-to-be was lucky to have been let go with just a warning though.
Kanye broke news about Kim's pregnancy during his concert at Revel in Atlantic City by referring to her as his baby mama. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star later confirmed the happy news on her official blog. Before the announcement, they were spotted visiting OB-GYN's office.
Ever since the news was confirmed, paparazzi have been trying to spot any signs of baby bump. She herself said in an interview with ET that being pregnant was not easy. "When people say that pregnancy is fun and they love it I would have to disagree. Even my sister [Kourtney Kardashian] has made it look easy, but it's not as easy as people think," she said.
"It's a little painful, there's a lot of growing pains. I heard it's all worth it so I'm looking forward to that," she added.
More Kanye West News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs