Kanye West Stopped by Cop for Speeding
Kanye West found himself in trouble for driving above speed limit. The G.O.O.D Music rap mogul was pulled over by West Hollywood police Wednesday night, December 3 outside celebrity hotspot, Chateau Marmont for speeding and having tinted windows.
The boyfriend of pregnant Kim Kardashian was pulled over by the patrol police officer while driving her Mercedes Benz G63 SUV, which she bought several months back. The father-to-be was lucky to have been let go with just a warning though.
Kanye broke news about Kim's pregnancy during his concert at Revel in Atlantic City by referring to her as his baby mama. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star later confirmed the happy news on her official blog. Before the announcement, they were spotted visiting OB-GYN's office.
Ever since the news was confirmed, paparazzi have been trying to spot any signs of baby bump. She herself said in an interview with ET that being pregnant was not easy. "When people say that pregnancy is fun and they love it I would have to disagree. Even my sister [Kourtney Kardashian] has made it look easy, but it's not as easy as people think," she said.
"It's a little painful, there's a lot of growing pains. I heard it's all worth it so I'm looking forward to that," she added.
More Kanye West News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand