Megan Fox Joins Twitter Amidst Death Hoax
Megan Fox has finally joined Twitterverse. The wife of Brian Austin Green created an account on the micro-blogging site, just hours coincidentally after "RIP Megan Fox" became one of the trending topics worldwide on the social network despite the inaccuracy of the report.
"Against my better judgment, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is @MeganFox516," she made an announcement on Facebook Thursday night, December 3. "See you there."
The number "516" refers to the date of her birth, May 16. Without mentioning the false death rumor, the 26-year-old sexy mama wrote in her first tweet, "I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?" She has already had 22,000 followers and counting.
More Megan Fox News
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot