Megan Fox Joins Twitter Amidst Death Hoax
Megan Fox has finally joined Twitterverse. The wife of Brian Austin Green created an account on the micro-blogging site, just hours coincidentally after "RIP Megan Fox" became one of the trending topics worldwide on the social network despite the inaccuracy of the report.
"Against my better judgment, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is @MeganFox516," she made an announcement on Facebook Thursday night, December 3. "See you there."
The number "516" refers to the date of her birth, May 16. Without mentioning the false death rumor, the 26-year-old sexy mama wrote in her first tweet, "I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?" She has already had 22,000 followers and counting.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective