Megan Fox Joins Twitter Amidst Death Hoax
Megan Fox has finally joined Twitterverse. The wife of Brian Austin Green created an account on the micro-blogging site, just hours coincidentally after "RIP Megan Fox" became one of the trending topics worldwide on the social network despite the inaccuracy of the report.
"Against my better judgment, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is @MeganFox516," she made an announcement on Facebook Thursday night, December 3. "See you there."
The number "516" refers to the date of her birth, May 16. Without mentioning the false death rumor, the 26-year-old sexy mama wrote in her first tweet, "I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?" She has already had 22,000 followers and counting.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake