Megan Fox Joins Twitter Amidst Death Hoax
Megan Fox has finally joined Twitterverse. The wife of Brian Austin Green created an account on the micro-blogging site, just hours coincidentally after "RIP Megan Fox" became one of the trending topics worldwide on the social network despite the inaccuracy of the report.
"Against my better judgment, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is @MeganFox516," she made an announcement on Facebook Thursday night, December 3. "See you there."
The number "516" refers to the date of her birth, May 16. Without mentioning the false death rumor, the 26-year-old sexy mama wrote in her first tweet, "I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?" She has already had 22,000 followers and counting.
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club