Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Breaking Up Again While Vacationing in Mexico
Words run rampant that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's relationship is on the rocks once again. The young couple, who got lovey dovey in Utah for double date with Taylor Swift and Harry Styles, reportedly got into a huge fight while vacationing in Mexico for an intended New Year celebration together.
A source tells New York Daily News that the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress left Mexico on December 30 after the fallout, while the "One Less Lonely Girl" hitmaker flew out of the country the following day. They haven't met each other ever since.
"They keep breaking up and getting back together," a source said. "It's an on-again, off-again relationship. It's probably not correct to characterize this as a final breakup." Things are believed to have fizzled out between the pair due to his busy schedule that left her partying alone. It's said to have been driving him crazy.
Before the alleged fight, Bieber and Gomez were pictured flashing smiles as they posed with a female fan separately upon their arrival at the tropical country. She, however, was absent in the pictures he later posted on Instagram to document their holiday.
After he's back in the States, there's shocking news about the death of a paparazzo who stalked him. The shutterbug Chris Guerra reportedly got hit by an oncoming car after taking pictures of his white Ferrari in Los Angeles. He was struck by the vehicle when crossing the street to get back into his own car.
The photographer, who happened to be the same man pursuing Bieber in a highway chase earlier this year, reportedly called a photo agency where he worked that he was onto a big story. He claimed spotting the Canadian singer smoking marijuana while driving his white Ferrari.
"Man, you won't believe my luck. It's pretty dead in L.A.," the Latino paparazzo said as quoted by the agency source to TMZ. "Everybody thinks Justin and Selena are in Mexico, but they're not." It's unclear if there's truth to the story.
More Justin Bieber News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage