Frank Ocean Busted for Marijuana Possession
It's just a few days into the new year of 2013, but already Frank Ocean has had trouble with the law. The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All rap singer was pulled over by cops on January 3 at 4:30 P.M. while driving a black BMW on the highway 395 of Mono County, California.
He was stopped by a Mono County Deputy Sheriff with the help of a California Highway Patrol Officer for driving at a high rate of speed, "roughly 90 in a 65." The police smelled a strong odor of marijuana when approaching the car and found a small bag of marijuana during a search.
The "Channel Orange" artist was reportedly cited for marijuana possession, driving on a suspended license, which they allegedly confiscated, and driving with tinted window. He briefly detained in the back of the patrol police car before being released. "Worst trip ever," so he wrote in an Instagram picture taken from the backseat of the squad vehicle.
More Frank Ocean News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says