Frank Ocean Busted for Marijuana Possession
It's just a few days into the new year of 2013, but already Frank Ocean has had trouble with the law. The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All rap singer was pulled over by cops on January 3 at 4:30 P.M. while driving a black BMW on the highway 395 of Mono County, California.
He was stopped by a Mono County Deputy Sheriff with the help of a California Highway Patrol Officer for driving at a high rate of speed, "roughly 90 in a 65." The police smelled a strong odor of marijuana when approaching the car and found a small bag of marijuana during a search.
The "Channel Orange" artist was reportedly cited for marijuana possession, driving on a suspended license, which they allegedly confiscated, and driving with tinted window. He briefly detained in the back of the patrol police car before being released. "Worst trip ever," so he wrote in an Instagram picture taken from the backseat of the squad vehicle.
More Frank Ocean News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves