Frank Ocean Busted for Marijuana Possession
It's just a few days into the new year of 2013, but already Frank Ocean has had trouble with the law. The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All rap singer was pulled over by cops on January 3 at 4:30 P.M. while driving a black BMW on the highway 395 of Mono County, California.
He was stopped by a Mono County Deputy Sheriff with the help of a California Highway Patrol Officer for driving at a high rate of speed, "roughly 90 in a 65." The police smelled a strong odor of marijuana when approaching the car and found a small bag of marijuana during a search.
The "Channel Orange" artist was reportedly cited for marijuana possession, driving on a suspended license, which they allegedly confiscated, and driving with tinted window. He briefly detained in the back of the patrol police car before being released. "Worst trip ever," so he wrote in an Instagram picture taken from the backseat of the squad vehicle.
More Frank Ocean News
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special