Frank Ocean Busted for Marijuana Possession
It's just a few days into the new year of 2013, but already Frank Ocean has had trouble with the law. The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All rap singer was pulled over by cops on January 3 at 4:30 P.M. while driving a black BMW on the highway 395 of Mono County, California.
He was stopped by a Mono County Deputy Sheriff with the help of a California Highway Patrol Officer for driving at a high rate of speed, "roughly 90 in a 65." The police smelled a strong odor of marijuana when approaching the car and found a small bag of marijuana during a search.
The "Channel Orange" artist was reportedly cited for marijuana possession, driving on a suspended license, which they allegedly confiscated, and driving with tinted window. He briefly detained in the back of the patrol police car before being released. "Worst trip ever," so he wrote in an Instagram picture taken from the backseat of the squad vehicle.
More Frank Ocean News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent