NeNe Leakes Hints Engagement to Her Ex-Husband
NeNe Leakes may have been engaged to her former husband Gregg Leakes. "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star tweets a series of pictures of romantic set-up created by her ex at their beach condo to ring in 2013 together. She follows up the photos with a note that says, "My answer was. Yes."
If the Twitter pictures indeed are proofs of their full-on romantic reconciliation, she may have been proposed on New Year's Eve. "Look @ our nite cap! #new beginnings," she wrote a caption in an image of champagne, strawberries and Hershey's Kisses forming a G and N.
"Look what he did 2 our beach condo hall way," the TV star commented on a picture of rose petals spread in the hallway that seemed to lead to their bedroom where there's a love sign constructed of Hershey's kisses on the bed. "IT'S ON NOW! #2013," she gushed.
The couple divorced in 2011 after almost 14 years of marriage.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'