NeNe Leakes Hints Engagement to Her Ex-Husband
NeNe Leakes may have been engaged to her former husband Gregg Leakes. "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star tweets a series of pictures of romantic set-up created by her ex at their beach condo to ring in 2013 together. She follows up the photos with a note that says, "My answer was. Yes."
If the Twitter pictures indeed are proofs of their full-on romantic reconciliation, she may have been proposed on New Year's Eve. "Look @ our nite cap! #new beginnings," she wrote a caption in an image of champagne, strawberries and Hershey's Kisses forming a G and N.
"Look what he did 2 our beach condo hall way," the TV star commented on a picture of rose petals spread in the hallway that seemed to lead to their bedroom where there's a love sign constructed of Hershey's kisses on the bed. "IT'S ON NOW! #2013," she gushed.
The couple divorced in 2011 after almost 14 years of marriage.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says