NeNe Leakes Hints Engagement to Her Ex-Husband
NeNe Leakes may have been engaged to her former husband Gregg Leakes. "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star tweets a series of pictures of romantic set-up created by her ex at their beach condo to ring in 2013 together. She follows up the photos with a note that says, "My answer was. Yes."
If the Twitter pictures indeed are proofs of their full-on romantic reconciliation, she may have been proposed on New Year's Eve. "Look @ our nite cap! #new beginnings," she wrote a caption in an image of champagne, strawberries and Hershey's Kisses forming a G and N.
"Look what he did 2 our beach condo hall way," the TV star commented on a picture of rose petals spread in the hallway that seemed to lead to their bedroom where there's a love sign constructed of Hershey's kisses on the bed. "IT'S ON NOW! #2013," she gushed.
The couple divorced in 2011 after almost 14 years of marriage.
More NeNe Leakes News
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'