NeNe Leakes Hints Engagement to Her Ex-Husband
NeNe Leakes may have been engaged to her former husband Gregg Leakes. "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star tweets a series of pictures of romantic set-up created by her ex at their beach condo to ring in 2013 together. She follows up the photos with a note that says, "My answer was. Yes."
If the Twitter pictures indeed are proofs of their full-on romantic reconciliation, she may have been proposed on New Year's Eve. "Look @ our nite cap! #new beginnings," she wrote a caption in an image of champagne, strawberries and Hershey's Kisses forming a G and N.
"Look what he did 2 our beach condo hall way," the TV star commented on a picture of rose petals spread in the hallway that seemed to lead to their bedroom where there's a love sign constructed of Hershey's kisses on the bed. "IT'S ON NOW! #2013," she gushed.
The couple divorced in 2011 after almost 14 years of marriage.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival